Tuesday, February 7, 2017

[Haul] Liz Lisa x My Melody 10th Collab Vol. 1 & Vol. 2

Hi! Hi!




Let's just accept that I'm forever behind on posts and just let it be at this point.

When these first released I was instantly sold on the Vol. 1 collab OP because sweets theme lol. Plus I really liked the red colour option.
The Vol 2. was originally going to be a miss for me but I was told it was actually really nice in person (by emi via ebony) so I kind of wanted it so I could see it for myself wtf.
Tbh, there's never much reason for me to buy My Melody collab dresses so let's just get into it.


Volume One

☆LIZ LISA×My Melody☆スイートケーキ柄ワンピース / ☆ LIZ LISA × My Melody ☆ suite cake pattern dress in  Web & Shibuya 109 Limited Red 


S162-6031-0











I normally pass on long sleeved Liz Lisa dresses because I don't really like wearing a long sleeved dress (why? I don't know.)
This colour way was limited to Shibuya109 and the Web store and when I saw it I really liked it. Normally collabs come in either pink or white but the red colour way is a bit different. I'm really happy I got the red and no regrets.
There's not much to say about this dress because for me, they were exactly what I thought I would get. 

Outfit One;



with; Liz Lisa 16th anniversary hair bows (worn throughout), Simon de Winter socks and Liz Lisa web limited pom pom pumps in white (minus pom pom)

Outfit Two; 



with Liz Lisa heart bag in white and Tralala pumps in Bordeaux.


☆LIZ LISA×My Melody☆スイートケーキ柄ぬいぐるみチャーム / ☆ LIZ LISA × My Melody ☆ suite cake pattern stuffed Charm

S162-9902-0

Link!



Of course I had to add the cute charm to my collection of charms. ^^ I don't really use these but I kind of just like looking at them.



Volume Two

☆LIZ LISA×My Melody☆カシュクールワンピース / ☆ LIZ LISA × My Melody ☆ Kashukuru One Piece in Limited

 162-6032-0

 Link! 






I actually missed the release time for this collab due to other commitments but I was super lucky Emi was able to snag an extra one which I was able to purchase from her *Thank you Emi!!
I don't really have a lot of these super princess-y style dresses because I don't wear this style often enough to justify purchasing it at full price but My Melody collab (lol).

Outfit One; 

  with; Lovisa pom pom hair tie, Liz Lisa x My Melody coat in biege, Samantha Vega bag in pink and Liz Lisa 17th anniversary boots in beige.



 minus coat

Outfit Two; 




 with Liz Lisa bijoux denim jacket in dark blue and Liz Lisa flower double strap pumps in pink.

Okay, that's everything. Hopefully this post is still interesting regardless of it's lateness.

Thank you for reading!

Berri Doll



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Especially love the vol 2 dress with the denim! Glad you were able to get both dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denim looks good with everything lol. And yep gotta catch 'em all.

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig