Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sailor Moon Pretty Guardian Club

Hi! Hi!




The Sailor Moon Pretty Guardian Club was available for purchase through TOM  last year. I wasn't going to do a post on this but everything was really cute so I wanted to share it with you.

I'm not really sure how long the club has existed but previously it was only available to residents of Japan - however through TOM international fans were able to obtain membership! Of course being a Sailor Moon fan I had to purchase it and see what it's about.

The 'club' gives you access to a site (here) and an app through your member ship.

The thing with the membership is you purchase the membership and any items available for purchase either through the online store (I haven't tried to purchase through the online store at this point so I can't report if it will work) or TOM.

Source

The card arrives on this pretty card. I want to take the card out and place it in my wallet however I really love the way it looks it on the card as well. 




The membership also comes with a special gift! It's a beautiful lip gloss that looks like the broach Usagi wears. ^^ It's super cute and lovely.


The packaging is so beautiful - if you've ever purchased some of Creer Beaut's Sailor Moon cosmetics the packaging is quite similar!




The lip gloss next to the box! Isn't the packaging simply lovely?


The lip gloss is a pretty pink colour which would be suitable for most people.


The lip gloss I haven't tried yet however the packaging is... interesting.
The lip gloss is also really heavy. The packaging almost feels like it's made of metal as it's cold to the touch. I'm not sure if it really is made of metal but it's certainly feels different to just a lip gloss.
The clasp feels a little bit... weak. The closure doesn't feel super secure either but I'm not sure if it's just mine or all of them but it was a little disappointing.
I wouldn't really recommend to carry this product around with you every day due to the weight and the fact that it doesn't feel super secure.



The items you could purchase were a few items; the two items that caught my eye were the towel and roomwear set. Sorry, I took the items out of the bags then decided to take photos.

Towel





The towel feels nice and soft - the lace feels nice as well. The size is decent. It's smaller than western standards but it's not as small as say, a kids towel (or my Liz Lisa beach towels,). The pink colour is really lovely and the fabric feels good as well. There were no loose treads or snagged bits on it when it arrived.

Roomwear set/ Night gown

This set includes the roomwear dress and head band. 



The hairband is super soft and feels really nice. I really like it. 




The room wear is a nice but not really my style. The dress is really long and it's a little on the sheer side.
The fabric again feels nice and light and the shape is flattering as well. It's the perfect item for any Sailor Moon fan.

I also like that it's a direct copy of her dress and doesn't actually say 'Sailor Moon' on it anywhere. I feel like it's more grown up and more of a collector's piece this way which is nice.


Overall, the items are nice and I'm interested to see what other items they'll release and sell. The stuff so far is pretty nice and I quite like the stuff I purchased.

Let me know if you're also a member as well and if you've made a purchase yet!

Thank you for reading! 

Berri Doll

P.S. I'm not opposed to selling the room wear/night gown dress. The dress is really nice but I doubt I'll ever actually wear it so if it's something you're interested in purchasing then please contact me. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I think both products you purchased look really nice! I especially like the headband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The headband is so soft so I really like it ^^

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig