Monday, January 16, 2017

[Japan Crate] Kira Kira 03 Jan Crate

Hi! Hi!


 This post is for the Jan Kira Kira Crate. I don't really know why but I feel like this one arrived faster than the previous one but I guess it's not Christmas time so that might be why it felt like it arrived faster.


The pretty aqua box.




The booklet has a bright, cheerful look this time which is nice. 

 
 The look at the beginning is a pretty simple but pretty and elegant.

Hot Gel Mask


 I've seen creams that heat up for the body before but I don't think I've ever seen one for this face. I doubt that this is something I would have purchased on my own but I'm actually glad I got this. It's summer in Australia but I think it'll be good when it's winter. I don't normally like sheet masks in winter because they're cold so this might be handy.

Mebika Hair Care


I've never heard of this brand before. I'm not sure when I'll get to use these because I don't really like sachet's of hair stuff but I think this will be good if you're traveling or if you're staying away short term. I guess it's handy to have.

Avance Tweety Eyeliner


I really like Tweety (or Loony Tunes in general,) so I was really glad I got this! This pen type eye liner is what I use every time I do my eyeliner so receiving this is handy. I don't really need this right now, though I can keep this as a backup when my current one runs out.

Pure Smile Teapod Hand Cream


 When I signed up I was a bit worried that I would wind up receiving a hand cream every month (which is fine, but I don't need that many hand creams personally,) so when I got this I was a bit disappointed. The three scents look nice and I would have been happy to receive any of them. 

Biyou Shukan Towels - 20 packs



I've never seen these before but these are disposable clothes for cleaning your face - like a disposable muslin cloth. These would be great for traveling or when you're away from home.

Pure Smile Red Wine Mask


Another face mask. I do like sheet masks - even if to give to other people with their gifts so I can find a use for this easily enough.

Dear Laura Lip Gloss



 The 9 palette lip colours for the previous box was also this brand and the packaging for this product is so much cuter and nicer than the previous packaging. I love the bunny illustrations and the red colour looks really nice.
Really happy with this product.

Previous;
[Japan Crate] Kira Kira Crate 02 - here 

I feel like this package contained a lot of 'face' items. I think there's some interesting items that I had never seen before which is cool. That's kind of why I wanted this service in the first place XD.

 If you're interested in Kira Kira crate you can click here

Thank you for reading!

Berri Doll
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Definitely a really interesting assortment of items!

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig