Friday, December 30, 2016

[Japan Crate] Kira Kira 02 Box

Hi! Hi!






I'm not sure what drew me to the particular service, however I ended up deciding to try Japan Crate's Kira Kira box which is a monthly subscription service which will deliver an assortment of 'beauty' related items for a cost.
The contents are random every month but that makes it more exciting.
I've only ever tried one other month subscription service in the past and it was only okay so I was excited to try this one.

The box is shipped directly from Japan as well. I was thinking it would come from somewhere else but nope! Comes from Japan. 



The box that arrives is super cute! I really love the aqua colour. You can even gift this box to someone - how nice would it be to surprise someone with this box arriving for them?



Every part of this box is decorated so it's really lovely to open and look at. They really put a lot of thought into the design.


The contents inside!

The box comes with a book with the products.



 I really liked this page at the beginning highlighting some looks that are popular right now!


 The last page includes a list of everything included.

The pamphlet is nicely printed and informative and includes both information on the products and also directions on how to use the contents of the box which is super handy.

Ashirira Sheet Lavender


I actually have wanted to try this type of product for a while. I don't really do much for my feet in terms of taking care of them which is pretty bad. I take care of my face and hands but barely do much for my feet.
This product is meant to draw out toxins from your feet as well as help with foot pain and muscle aches.
It sounds interesting and if it works then I would be happy to look into buying it in future.

PureSmile Green Tea Mask


A good sheet mask is always welcome in my eyes lol. 
 Green tea is always a favorite so I can't really complain about this one at all. I've never tried this particular brand but I've seen it around online so I'm interested in trying it.

Yogrip 'Rose and Honey' Mask


At least I think this is a mask? Lol, the book didn't make it super clear but the directions say to wash it off after 5-10 minutes so I assume it's a mask.
I normally like rose face masks and honey is suppose to be really good for dry skin so I think I'll save this for winter.

Morning Surprise Monroe Peach Hand Cream


This is super cheat cause it's actually a Korean brand. I normally really like peach scented stuff but I currently have enough hand cream so I think I'll put this to the side and give it as a gift to a friend or family member (I have a few birthdays coming up,). Apparently this is a best seller according to the booklet.

(Pelican Soap) Ichigo Milk Flavor Milk Bath + Milk Soap


 I think we all know I really love anything strawberry scented or decorated or anything along those lines so I was really excited to see this in the box. I'm super interested in trying the bath salts in the future. The soap looks interesting. I've never used a soap on my face before but I'm interested to try it out.

(Also I'm not sure why Kira Kira crate didn't include the brand name for this product in the book?)

 Dear Laura 9 Colors Lip and Cheek Palette



This is really cute. Lip palettes seem to be getting popular recently (I've seen a few brands doing palette's like this,) and I'm not a super big fan. I don't find them practical because I don't want to have to carry a big palette like this around to touch up my make up. Although I do really like the lip colours in this - I think that they're really nice and they seem like the colours I would go for.


If you're interested in Japan Crate Kira Kira box - you can click here!

The bottom of the box has this cute illustration! I'm not sure what it says but it's a nice touch.

The box is also easily flattened which is nice - it makes it easier to recycle.

The contents were nice for December - there's a good mix of items - from bath, to skin care and masks. I quite liked the contents even if I don't have a use for everything.

Everything is full sized which is nice as well.

I quite liked this box overall and I'm interested in seeing what other items the Kira Kira boxes contain in future.

Japan Crate also makes other boxes - like snacks and misc. type items as well so it might be a cute gift idea for someone or even yourself.

Do you subscribe to any monthly box services?

Thank you for reading!

Berri Doll
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Very interested in the foot product! Please let us know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig