Monday, November 21, 2016

Etude House Haul # 05

Hi! Hi!





Today's post is a make up haul. I ordered this a while ago with a 30% off coupon from Etude House Global.
I suppose I should apologize this post is super pushed back - I debated if I should even post it any more but idk, I decided to post it anyway.

Play 101 Stick Contour Duo in Contour2
- Link

I actually use contour 1 and I really like it so I kind of wanted to try out this colour too.
I've actually been using this one over the original colour.
The double ended contour/high light is really useful and also quite practical for both every day and travel.

 Sunblind Cushion + Refil 
 - Link - Link -



I actually bought this as a 1 + 1 offer so I basically purchased the original cushion and got the refill for free. I really like the idea of this, you can wear this both under your make up and over. Sunscreen actually wears off after 4 hours so being able to touch it up in really handy. I haven't tried this out yet but I have really high hopes for this product.
Normally, cushion foundation packaging is really bulky but this design is quite sleek and narrow - so it's easier to carry around with you on a daily basis which I really like.




O-LE-MONG One Shot Fresh Moisture Foam 
 - Link -  

Totally didn't really need this but the idea of washing my face in the morning (mainly) with citrus scented face wash in Spring/Summer just sounded really nice lol.

I actually did look this up and it's suppose to be good for people with dry skin which I have.


Balm & Color Tint Balm in 01 Best Friends Forever
- Link -


I have this in a red/pink which I really like and reach for quite often however I wanted a peachier one for Spring and Summer.
The formula for this product is really nice and it's also really easy to use. It's a non drying tint which is what I like best since I don't really like drying lip formulas.
(But what is with the colour name?) 



Big Cover Cushion Concealer SPF 30 PA++ - Illuminate 
 - Link

 

I don't really know why I bought this, I guess I was just curious. I've actually used this since and I quite like it. It's not super glowly but it's a pretty sheen.





 Lip & Eye Remover 
- Link
 I really think this needs to be renamed 'Lip & Eye Make Up Remover'. I used to use an old My Beauty Diary Eye and Lip Make Up remover however it was discontinued so I bought this to try it out and it's really not as good as my other one however it does the job.
I don't know if I'll repurchase it but if you're looking for an eye make up remover this one isn't horrible.



[Set] 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 30 pcs
- Link

This was something I really wanted this set cause once it goes on sale, it's a really good price.

 The masks are meant to be really thin and also there's different types of formula as well which aim to refresh, moisturize or just add nutrients. This set includes 2 masks of all 15 types available. There's also one with one of each available as well.
The video linked on the purchase page is pretty interesting as well as it claims you can even work out with these masks on and they stay adhered to the skin. I don't know about you but that seems like a really great time saver to me lol.

That's everything I got this time. If there's anything you want to see a review one then please let me know.

Thank you for reading!

Berri Doll
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig