Tuesday, June 14, 2016

[Review] Etude House Pink Cherry Blossom Kit

Hi! Hi!






Etude House had this gorgeous Pink Cherry Blossom set online exclusively for sale (at a discount price,) and I knew I wanted the set cause I'm a sucker for anything cherry blossom so I went and bought it.


 The set includes Pink Cherry hand cream, all over spray, eau de toilette, pouch, and a set of 5 Play 101 pencils.


Here's a link to the set here!

Super loves all the packaging! Pastel pink and blue.

Pink Cherry Blossom All-over Spray (link) and Eau de Toilette (link)

 The all over spray comes in a pretty pale pink bottle and a holographic label. The bottle is 200 ml / 6.76 fl. oz in size.

The nozzle can 'close' and 'open' making it great for travel.





I'm not entirely sure what an all over spray is exactly compared to a perfume or toilette but both items have a similar scent.

I was expecting this fragrance to be more on the floral side but both smell really clean, almost like talcum powder.
The perfume initially smells very clean but the scent fades down to a soft cherry scent as the day wears on. It doesn't last all day but it lasts about 3-4 hours for me though, perfumes tend to fade on me.


Pink Cherry Blossom Play 101 Pencil 5 colours (link

 I'm a big fan of the Etude House Play 101 pencils and this set was kind of the thing I wanted the most from the set because I really like collecting these pencils.
 The colours go really well together and Pink Bon Bon is limited to the set. (Actually online Pink Bon Bon was listed at Pink Bong Bong - Bon Bon is much more suitable,)
 Once this arrived, I realized I actually have number 4 already. Had I have noticed before purchasing this set I still would have bought it.
 The pencils are really pigmented and creamy. Number 4 blends into my skin in the photo but in real life it adds a nice natural shimmer perfect for the inner eye area if you just want subtle sparkle.


Pink Cherry Blossom Perfumed Hand Cream (Link!)


I'm a pretty big hand cream junkie and I apply hand cream a few times a day. The packaging is really nice and easy to carry around with you in your bag. It's a good size as well if you're like me and you get sick of scents easily and just want to use it, love it and then move on.

 Pink Cherry Blossom Pouch  (Link!)


  I was really worried that this was going to be loose glitter stuck onto the pouch and it would be scratchy and cheap but its not. It's simply plastic over the glitter which is nice. The pouch stands up well on it's own but it is a little on the small side for my likings as I prefer a bigger make up bag I can put all my handbag essentials into.

Sorry, I wrote this post out ages ago and then I wasn't going to publish it but I don't really have anything else to post lately so I just went with it. ^^
Regardless, I hope you like this post and enjoyed reading it.

Berri Doll
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the packaging for the spray! Seems like a good deal <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ The spray actually lasts a long time too and the smell lasts a while.

      Delete
  2. I saw this set too, was tempted but resisted XD though I feel it's a pretty good package, loved the whole pink colour and sakura theme^^

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig