Sunday, November 8, 2015

[Review] Sailor Moon Glasses - Set of 5 glasses.

Hi! Hi!


Will I ever stop buying Sailor Moon Merch? Probably not for a while.
I was browsing ebay and these pretty glasses caught my attention - there's a few Sailor Moon glasses floating around but I hadn't seen this design on ebay or anywhere else online before.
The listing was a bid listing and it wasn't super over priced so I bid on it and forgot about it (and kind of thinking someone out there in the world would out bid me but no one did and they were mine!)

The glasses were all in their own individual boxes and they all arrived safely. I'm always scared to ship stuff like this because I'm scared they'll break or get ruined.

The boxes are all really cute and I'm gonna have a hard time throwing them away once I finally get around to using them.
The boxes have the original Sailor Moon anime printed on them.



 Every side of the box. 

 All the glasses together. They're so cute! I love how elegant they look and they're not over the top. Unless you're a big Sailor Moon fan, you wouldn't notice it.
The colours of the glasses match to their respective Senshi.
 The Sailor Moon glass is more 'peachy coral' but it's really cute.
 Sailor Mercury.
 Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter 
Sailor Venus 

I actually don't like the names on the glasses too much. I think it's a bit pointless, if you're even slightly familiar with the show then you know each girl has a colour and what colour represents each girl so I don't see why they added the names. It doesn't bother me too much but I would have preferred it without them.

I also don't super love the texture of the prints. I'm not even going to try and explain how they feel because I can't think of a good word for it.
Other than that, the glasses feel really nice and sturdy - I was really thinking they would be light and flimsy but they feel nice.

The glasses are really cute and worth looking into buying if you're a big Sailor Moon fan. Personally, I really like the designs of the glasses despite the texture of them. Together the whole set looks really nice but you can easily split them and share them with friends or family (so everyone has have their favorite senshi glass,)

Thank you so much for reading! 
Berri Doll



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The glasses are super cute and simple but not simplistic! Good buy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are cute! I agree, the names being on there are a bit unnecessary but still, they seem like a nice item to have around ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! Although I do agree that the names on the glasses are unneeded

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig