Tuesday, September 15, 2015

[Haul] Liz Lisa Secret Sale

Hi Hi!



This post is super over due but okay, I have an excuse! There was a bit of a delay with this package because I sent it to my Dad's office while he was on holiday, there was a small bit of confusion where they said I had already collected it when I hadn't - anyways, it was okay. It all got sorted out in the end and I have this haul to share with you!

I purchased this in a secret sale and everything was 50% off, lucky for me there was a mix up on Tokyo Kawaii Life's end and they listed a few items that shouldn't have and I was able to get some items that I wanted for a good price.

The order came with the catalog.


Liz Lisa Fringe clutch in Pink

 I really like these size clutches -they're not too small you can't carry what you really need but at the same time, they're not so big like a regular everyday bag either - I really like these.
Fringe was a small trend this year, and I'm not really a big fan of it personally but I don't mind it on this bag. I love the lace with it as well.
 The bag is a fake suede texture and I really like the feel of this bag.




 It also comes with a gold chain but I'm not in love with the chain. It kind of scares me because I've seen and heard of other people who have had their hair gets stuck in the links so I might have to tie my hair up or be very careful when I do use it.

 It has a zip to keep all your items safe and a zip pocket and two pouches on the opposite side - so there's lots of places to store your belongings.
I really like the colour I got, the soft pink is feminine and subtle and it would be a great Summer bag.

Tralala Ribbon Strap Pumps in Black

This was a complete impulse buy, the price on these was really reasonable and I thought they would be a good very day shoe because they're not too high and I can see them going with a variety of co-ordinates.I figured if I hated them I could just wear them as work shoe and wear them out quickly and be done with them but luckily - I really like them and they fit really well.



I sometimes don't have a lot of luck with Tralala shoes but these ones fit pretty well and I really like them.



Floral Chiffon Sukapan in White


 I'm not a a big fan of sukapan's for me lately and I much prefer the regular skirts from Liz Lisa but this skirt really caught my attention after I saw Rima wearing it and the way she styled it.
She looks so cute and I really like the way she styled the skirt! It's a little bit grown up but it's still cute and young. I did look for it in Japan but I just wasn't able to find it in any store I went to. Luckily it was in the sale so I bought it.








Not sure what this dress was called but I think this was an item that was mistakenly placed in the sale as it was removed straight after I bought it. 






 This dress was something I liked but it was a bit scary because it was just an item that fit differently on everyone. A few staff wore this dress around it's release and the length was different on everyone. I think Emi sent this to me because Yui must be the same height as me? Or close too?
 It looked nice on her so I bought it. Pretty much straight after I checked out, this dress was removed from the sale so I don't think it was meant to be included.
I love the way Yui styled the dress but I think that this is a versatile dress and would look nice with sandals and flats even.
Actually, I think this dress would be the perfect Summer holiday dress. Too bad I have nothing like that planned at this stage.





The buttons are fully functioning on the dress and the dress is fully lined and even has pockets! 
The buttons are printed with a simple flower design which suits the dress. They also function the whole way down the dress as well.




OP in Navy






  This is something I actually tried on in Shibuya109 and I really liked it but I didn't think it was worth full price. Since it's such a unique piece, I wasn't sure how often I would wear it and if I can only wear something a few times that really puts me off paying full price so I decided to leave this item until it went on sale! I really love the navy and yellow combination and this OP is actually really comfortable.
The only thing is I find the calf area a little tight but that stops it from moving out of place which I think it useful. 

 It looks like I got one that was cut the exact same as the one the online model was wearing... I wonder if they were all cut the same? XD




This OP has four pockets on it as well. There's no zip however the draw string at the waist and elastic shoulders make it easy enough to wear.

The final item I purchased was the My Melody x Liz Lisa collaboration watch - I think this was the 5th collab? I can't remember but it's been on the site for a while and it never ever went on sale - but it was in the sale for 50% off!
I managed to snag one in the sale, only for it to be removed straight after I bought it. I was sharing what I bought with a friend and they asked for a link to watch but I couldn't find it, so I assume it wasn't meant to be on sale.

 Such a cute box!



Watch is super cute but it's really not an 'all the time watch' I don't wear this to work but I sometimes wear it on weekends or school if I want to be extra cute.
I like that this watch has so many holes available - I have really small wrists and normally every watch I own needs to be adjusted but this one didn't! ^^


I got a pretty good price on all these items so I went a bit crazy and I bought a bit!
I hope you all liked this post even though it's ridiculously late.

Thank you so much for reading!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Lol yeah how long ago did you order these!! Happy to see the longer dress and the jumpsuit on you. Yui is actually closer to 5' so you're still a bit taller than her but it looks good on both of you regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B-but, I posted on dayre - that counts?!? I'm quite happy with the longer dress - I really like it on. Ah, is she? They why was I looking at her wearing it? Was it how she styled it maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh I love your haul! I think my favourite is the jumpsuit... Although the other dress and skirt looks so elegant!
    I know what you mean by the shoes though... Asian shoes never seen to fit me ;_;

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig