Saturday, July 11, 2015

[Haul] Etude Global Haul #02

Hi! Hi!





I actually wrote out this whole post and then accidentally deleted it so here I am rewriting it.
A while ago Etude House was having a free shipping over US$60 and I really wanted to buy some new skin care since I'm nearly running out of the stuff I'm currently using so I decided that even though everything isn't used up, I might as well use the free shipping to purchase some new stuff before my stuff ran out.

 Everything I bought, of course I really wanted to spend exactly US$60 while only buying things I really need or will really use.

 My Beauty Tool 3-Layer Cotton Puff - Link!
 Price: US$1.50



Description
This 3-Layer Cotton Puff is great for applying liquid skincare products. 100% Cotton. This Cotton Puff is composed of 3 thin layers, which can be separated after soaking in toner to work like a face mask on the face.

This is a repurchase. I really liked these actually, they were really good cotton puffs and really worth the price. 


 Moistfull White Cream - Link!
 Price: US$18.00



Description
Moistfull White is formulated with Baobab Tree, Niacinamide and Rose Hip Oil to supply brightening moisture care.'
Facial cream fosters smooth, bright complexion with soft texture and brightening beads.

I actually really wanted a new moisturizer and I didn't really know what I wanted in terms of skin care. I had a sample of this when I traveled and I kinda liked this so I just decided to get this one. The price is quite reasonable.

 Moistfull White Emulsion - Link!
Price: US$15.00  




Description
The whitening emulsion helps brighten dark spots and leaves the skin matte. 
I also bought this. Actually I can't use both the cream and the emulsion together because it's too moisturizing for my skin but I do like this product in the morning while I use the cream for night and they both work well together like that. 

 Every Month Cleansing Form 1 Avocado - Link!
 Price: US$3.50

Description
1.AVOCADO - The Every Month Cleanser for Normal/Dry Skin removes impurities while soothing and comforting with avocado. This hydrating cleanser is also enriched with moisture-rich shea butter.

 I just wanted to try this because it's quite cheap. The concept behind these is you use one new cleanser every month but I feel like that's a bit gimmicky personally. I just got the first one because they all seem really good and beneficial for the skin and I had to choose one.

Beauty Shot Face Blur SPA15/PA+ - Link!
Price: US$15.00






Description
This lightweight cream provides multi-blurring effects for instantly refined and smooth skin. Skin’s texture is smoothed; pores minimized and complexion brightened. 

 I'm curious to try this product - I want to try it and see if it's a good product not only with make up but on it's own. I know it's not great to wear make up to the gym or when you work out but I think this would be a great way to get sun coverage as well as just... hiding imperfections hopefully. I want this to be a good 'make up substitute,'.
 
 
My Beauty Tool Cotton Puff - Link!
Price: US$1.00 




Description
This soft, gentle Facial Cotton Puff is great for applying liquid skincare products. This can also be used to take nail polish off.
 I just wanted to try these and cotton puffs are always useful - even if you just use them to remove make up and nail polish and for $1.00 they're good value.
I bought 2 of these because I was about $6.00 off free shipping so I thought, I would get two of these so I only had $5.00 to spend. 

My Beauty Tool Brush 310 Eye-Base - Link!
Price: US$5.00





Description
Eye Shadow Brush for applying a base shadow on your eye lids. This Brush features a wide and round head, perfect for evenly applying eye shadow base.
 I was $5.00 to go to get the shipping, I didn't really want any make up because I'm trying to use what I already have before I buy any more so I decided to get this brush - I figured this type of eye brush is quite useful so I figured I could get this one. I didn't expect much of the quality of this product but it's quite nice - it's light and the brush is soft and there was no loose or shedding hairs - the pale pink is really nice as well. 

So, that was everything I purchased from Etude Global this time around. Nothing terribly exciting but sometimes beauty buys end up being like that but hopefully you enjoyed this post regardless.

Thank you so much for reading. 
Berri Doll
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh, I like this haul ;w; Or just Etude house in general :D
    I still need to post about my haul. I also bought stuff when it was Free shipping for orders over 50$.
    Will you post a review for the Face Blur? I've been eyeing it for quite some time but never knew if I should get it or not ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a bit boring but I'm glad you liked it. They do free shipping quite often which is really nice. Oh yeah, I can do a review easily for it - I've used it twice so far and I quite like it if that's any help so far.

      Delete
    2. They do free shipping and I also got free codes for my next order like 10% and 5$ off. I like that about them ;w; Well, I'm glad you already view it positively. I'll keep it in mind for my next Etude House order.

      Delete
  2. I still need to purchase the items in my cart from Etude haha! The beauty shot face blur sounds really interesting~ i'm guilty of wearing makeup to the gym (i'm too lazy to remove it since I go at night LOL) so i'd love to hear more about it~ ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left items in my cart once but it emptied itself over a while. :/ I don't really wear make up to the gym but I like to wear sunscreen and something like a primer or colour correctors to make my skin seem less 'dull'. I'll definetly look into doing a review for the product for you guys! ^.^

      Delete
  3. This seems like a good amount of stuff for $60!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As everyone else requested, please do a review on the face blur primer! I've been going months without one and I'm in the market for something that won't melt off my oily face so easily! I might make an order on Etude too maybe~

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig