Wednesday, March 25, 2015

[WishList] Liz Lisa Spring 2015


Hi! Hi!



You may or may not know I'm going to Japan in a few weeks so I wanted to post a wish list just because I think it would be interesting to see what I end up purchasing from Liz Lisa. XD
Plus, I also want it as a reminder to what items I liked online so I can remember and not get distracted by things I'm not so interested in XD.

Onepiece

Source
Also comes in beige and blue.
I really love the boho look of this dress and the neckline is so unique for Liz Lisa. I'd really love to try this dress out because it's unlike anything I own.

Source

Also comes in white and blue.
This was the front page promo dress for the new season so I think this is the star piece of the season. I really want to see it in person because I'm really curious to see the fabric. I'm actually expecting it to be a heavier fabric than usual because it looks like such a 'summer' style but it was an early release for Spring. It's hard to tell online.

Source
 Also in pink and blue.
I like the look of this dress but I'm scared it might wash me out so I'm looking forward to seeing it in person so I can try to see if it'll work for my complexion.

Source
Also in indigo and blue.
Another Summery item with a boho feel. I really like the denim looking ones as well. ^.^

Source
 Also in white and blue.
 I'm really eager to try an 'all in one' from Liz Lisa. They release these every season and every season I want to try one but either the colour way I like sells out or I just forget about them. I really hope I can try this on (if I can,) because I'd really like to see what it's like to wear. It's a shame this is the only one available currently online. Boo.

Source
Also in pink.
I like how girlie this is. This looks so short online so I'd be happy to see it in person first to form an opinion.

Source
 Also in white and pink.
I like the pattern of this and it's a nice style I'm not crazy over the sash but you can hopefully remove it.

I feel like that's really not a lot of OPs XD. Mostly, I just want to see them in person to form an opinion. I'm really liking the more 'trendy' or summery looking OPs clearly.  

Tops

Source
Also in pink and blue. 
I just love floral knits - so of course I like this. Plus this is something I can still wear at home since it'll be autumn here when I come back.

Source
Also in grey and pink.
I just want to know if the tulle on the shoulder is removable XD. I really like this knit but the shoulder detail is throwing me off and I'm not sure if I like that little detail to be perfectly honest. I feel I would like it occasionally but not all the time. Again, this is something I can wear when I get home to autumn.

Source
Also in pink and blue.
This is so cute and it looks so cozy and warm. I like the mismatched buttons as well. Again, something I can wear when I come back home.

Source
Also in pink and grey.
Actually, I have no interest in buying this. I just want to try it on and see what it looks like on me. XD This feels more early 2000s than 70s to me though.


 
Source
Also is white and yellow. 

I really want to try the salmon colour of this season, I think it's a refreshing change from pastel and bubble gum pinks. Again another v-neck item but I like that it's a little bit higher so it's more modest. The bows on the sleeves are cute. I didn't like bows on the shoulder last season, but I seem to like it this time around XD. 


Source
Also in white and grey.
This looks like a nice light knit. Not sure I would pay full price for it but it's cute! It would make a great layering piece. 


Source

Also in pink and yellow.
A nautical looking item - a bit strange considering the other items but okay. I like the strips this season, Liz Lisa normally doesn't do stripes all too often so I think it makes it more unique when they do.

Source
 Also in pink. 
I don't know why I like this. I just do XD. Maybe it's the colours since I'm not fond of the pink so much. 


Source
Also in white and navy. 
I like the flower patter on this one and even though it's not an OP like the one above, I like that you can wear this as a OP look or wear it with other items tbh so it seems more versatile to me. 

Bottoms

Source
Also in pink and navy.
Lately, I'm not into these really short skirts from Liz Lisa (the ones with the shorts under neath) I just feel a bit uncomfortable in them but I love the look of this skirt and I'd like the try it on and maybe rekindle my love of sukapans (or skorts,). That or just own this one. 

Source
Also in white and blue.
I really want to try a midi skirt on to see if it'll suit me. Midi skirts aren't new and I don't see them going anywhere for a while yet so I wouldn't mind trying out out. I'm really liking the navy and yellow colour combo if no one has noticed yet.

Source
Also in light blue.
I really liked these the moment they were released, but I only like the dark blue colour because you can see the pattern most clearly on this.

Source
Also in white and blue.
This is my back up in case the dress isn't good on me. Although I think I would wait for it to go on sale (online) rather than buy it on holiday because I like it (and I'm sure I would wear it,) I definitely don't love it in pictures at this stage.


Source
Also in white.
Actually this was the only other midi skirt I liked out of all the ones released so far on TKL. But comparing the two, I think I might like this one more. I think I like the plain colour.

Source

Also in white.
I just want to see if these will fit me XD. I think they're cute though!

Source
 Also in white and dark blue.
I like the look of these a lot. I like these and the rose pattern ones best out of all the shorts so far. Interested to see how they look on me though.

Source
Also in white and navy.
I really don't dislike pants from Liz Lisa. I just tend not to go as crazy over them as skirts. I really want to see what this is like with the top and if it works as a mock OP.

Source
Also in pink and blue.
I really like the ribbons on the sides of the skirt mainly but I don't think it's anything 'special' or 'unique' so I might wait for this one as well.

Source
Also in white and blue.
I'm really liking the length of this and the little flowers on the dress are so sweet and a nice touch to an otherwise mature looking piece. I really only like the blue and yellow however.

Source
Also in grey and navy.
This is so sweet and I like the pattern a lot. All three colours are really nice as well.

Source
Also in yellow and pink.
I really like the look of these they looks like a skirt but they're shorts! The pattern is nice as well.

Outer

Source
Also in Blue.
I love the classic biker look of this jacket but I like that it's still really girlie and feminine. I think it'll work well with lots of different outfits so I think this one will be worth the splurge.

Source
Also in Beige.
I kinda like the look of this and I want to try it on. I like the look of the tougher looking jacket with softer clothing. I think it's an interesting juxtaposition.

Source
Also in pink and blue.
If the first jacket doesn't work out for me then I want to try this one.

Source
 Also in white and navy.
I'm a little undecided about this one. I like it but I don't love it. We'll see what happens when I see it instore~

Accessories

Source
All colours shown.
I really like how elegant and mature these look.

Source
 All colours shown.
This is an standard item from Liz Lisa every season almost but I never buy one. I think I always think, it'll be available on sale (and then it sells out) or I'll get it later (and then it sells out) or I just forget about it (and then it sells out,) so I think I'd like to get one in store so I have one. I've seen these hats online  or in store at other stores but the colours at Liz Lisa are nicer than the usual black.

Source
All colours shown.
Same as the above hat. I really want to try this style. I don't think I've ever tried one at all ever. I think I like the above one a bit more but who knows which one will suit more.

Source
 Only colour.
It's Tinkerbell!! I love Tink so I would love to get this.

Source
All colours shown.
I actually have last years version of this bag I really enjoy it so I wouldn't mind picking up an other colour.

Source
All colours shown.
I love the wagon print items (I have the skirt,) so I'd like to have the accessories as well. The make up bag is cute and would be practical as well.

Source
All colours shown.
The mirror is also cute. I actually had one Liz Lisa mirror (a freebie one,) and it somehow broke? Anyways, I would like to get a new one and I really like this print.

Source
All colours shown.
I like the look of these - I remember these were popular back in early 20s and I never owned any myself but I would like to try these ones out.

Source
All colours shown.
I love these so much they're so girly and pretty. I have to get my hands on these for sure.

Source
All colours shown.
I like the vintage look of this and the two compartments looks really cool and unique so that's why I like this.

Source
All colours shown.
I like this small bag - again another boho looking item and I think this is really 70s looking.

Source
All colours shown.
Not sure about this one. I like the idea of this but I'm concerned it would be too much or too dramatic so I'd like to see this in person before purchasing.

Source
 All colours shown.
These look really cute! I like that they're chokers but they look simple but still cute. I'm definitely fussy when it comes to the designs of chokers.

Source
Also in white.
I really like the look of these and I hope I can get the matching set to the choker shown above. I really like the simplicity of this but it's still cute so I think it's a nice choice.

Source
All colours shown.
These are so completely my style I really have to have them. Lol.


Source
All colours pictured.
Also comes in a larger size but I quite like the idea of a small tote bag. I looks really practical.

Source
All colours pictured.
I just want this because matching. Not because I need a new make up bag. XD

Source
Both colours pictured.
Love how girly yet grown up this looks - seems like a very versatile piece.

Source
All colours shown.
I like the asymmetry of this. It's similar to the above piece, girly but grown up. It would be the perfect final touch to a lot of outfits.

Source
All colours shown.
Ditto~

Source
All colours shown.
I... really like hats. XD

Shoes

Source
 All colours shown. 
I really like how these look and they look pretty comfy as well. These are definitely something I can wear back home in Autumn as well. 


Source
All colours shown. 
These match the above shoes really well. I like these because they look comfy and they would be great for my trip because the weather will be not too hot and not too cold. These would also they'll be useful for when I come back home as well. 


Source
All colours shown. 
These are all sold out in white online. I really hope I can find them when I'm in Japan because I really like these! They would be great to wear while I'm on holiday as well because they're cute and functional. 

Anyways, I really wanted to make this post so I can compare and see what I end up buying! 

Thanks for reading!
Berri Doll


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. ahhh <3 I love the spring collection so much ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Spring collection is always my favorite personally! Liz Lisa did a really great job this year as well.

      Delete
  2. Ah Liz Lisa always has some cute pieces >_< I can't wait to see what you end up buying out of that list XD

    Mia - Rainbow Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I'm interested to see what I buy as well tbh. (hence why I made this post,)

      Delete
  3. Nice wish list! I've been eyeing those brown/pink rainboots as well. If you try 'em on, lemme know if they have a heel inside and if they're super cute in person! I might snag one of these if they get even cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, yeah, I think if I can buy them in person that will be way better- cause no shipping but I'll let you know what I think regardless of if I get them or not.

      Delete
  4. Wow~ that seems like fun if you get to try all of these on! To be honest, i'm not really fond of this seasons items haha but I do like most of the accessories and dresses. I also have my eyes on the long boots as well. I was going to buy them this week but I can tell they're going to be on sale for more percentage down than they are right now, then i'll snatch em haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some pieces seem to be more 'fashionable' and less Liz Lisa typical style but I'm sure it'll change soonish and I think I've narrowed it down quite a bit from what's available online currently ^.^ The knee high boots seem pretty popular in the comments so I dunno how long they'll hang around but hopefully for a good sale they will ^.^

      Delete
  5. Those Lizlisa items are really pretty!! ^^ Hope you are having fun in Japan and hope you get all the items from your wishlist hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah you're so lucky to went Japan!! >w<
    All of this clothes are so cute!
    I especially love all dresses >w< Lizlisa is THE perfect brand haha

    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha omg Berri, you want everything! I was really hoping to get that translucent looking floral OP from earlier in the season that also comes in a skirt (Chiharu was wearing it paired with the faux leather jacket) but the OP and skirt were both sold out in ALL the stores I went to (and I went to a lot). They must have been really popular!

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig