Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Web Limited Reveal~





Hi! Hi!


Today's another Fukukukuro Post but I think this one is more interesting than the other one because there was no sample reveal and it turned out you could get anything from the outlet.
Everyone seems to get different contents with a few items that were in a few of them.
I knew this year I really wanted to get a trunk because Liz Lisa Trunks are simply gorgeous. When I saw this one, I knew I would like this one because firstly, it's pink and the embossed is just the perfect combination of mature and timeless yet still youthful and feminine.

So what did I get in my Fukubukuro?



I got lucky and got one with a big bow printed right in the middle!
When it first arrived, only one strap would snap shut! The other side, no matter what, would not snap shut. I noticed my trunk was a bit heavier than everyone else and I was very excited to see the contents because, WHAT WAS MAKING IT SO HEAVY?
After folding everything and putting it back in the trunk - I could no longer snap it shut TT_TT.
I think I made the joke it was six coats, and I'm glad it's not XD.
Okay let's go.
Coat
It's from Winter 2012! This was in a few fukubukuro so I was kinda half expecting to get this myself. I have to admit, I like it a lot more in person than I ever did online or in the catalog. I think it's really warm and unique looking.
 And the lining is lovely.
 Tag and retail price - 14,490 YEN


 It's actually quite a nice coat and I'm glad I got to see it in real life because I wouldn't have known otherwise, that being said...

VERDICT: Selling. It's not cold enough to wear where I live so it's impractical for me to keep it. I think this would be an amazing coat if you lived somewhere it snowed or got icy cold though.

Another item a few people got (but didn't seem to like,) but I actually liked it when I saw it so I was happy to receive it. I own no turtle necks or roll collar knits so this is a unique piece for me personally.
It's also really soft. ^.^
This one originally cost 6,195 YEN.

I'm not sure if I like the purple x deep pink colour scheme. It seems... not right.

Verdict: Keeping. I really like the fabric and the style of it.


I have to admit... actually had this item before! I had it in orange but I sold it because it was hard to match with other items in my closet.


It's really cute and quite warm. If I remember correctly though I'm pretty sure this was a (early) Spring/Summer item and not winter but I could be wrong.

The price tag (and spare button) also fell off this item when I held it up but I still have the tags/button, but it was 8,925 YEN originally.

Verdict: Keeping but if anyone is interested in this item - please contact me because I'd be willing to sell it if someone else wants it. I'm probably not gonna list this item though so you'll have to contact me directly with inquiries. Thanks.



Next up is this skirt. I really love this blanket style skirt from Liz Lisa because they're so warm and cosy for cool winter days and nights. I also quite like this length.



 Original Price: 6,195 YEN.

Verdict: Selling. I really like this skirt actually but I have quite a few that are similar and I like them more than I like this one so I'm going to let it go.




And finally, this OP! I was really happy to receive this OP I have one knitted OP like this from Liz Lisa already but it's a bit too short for me to wear as a dress but this one is longer which I really like.
It feels very onee style with the of the shoulder by but the pom poms keep it quite cute.
This OP is also really really soft!

The original price is 8,295 YEN.
 

Verdict: Keeping I really like this item and it's not something I would go for normally on my own.

EDIT: I forgot this XD

 I got this necklace as well, I think this is really lovely and quite nice. It's not my usual jewelry style (I prefer something dainty and light) but this might be nice to have for when I do want to wear something a bit bigger and I guess, dressier. I think this would be really nice to wear to a nice dinner, or party.
 Price: 4,900 YEN.

Verdict: Keeping.

Overall;
I really like the contents I got and I'm happy I got the items I did. I really did like the items I got but unfortunately I don't need them all.
I'm really happy with my trunk as well, it's lovely in person and it's really sweet.

Please check out my video here!

And! I also have my other Fukubukuro posts here;
2015 Mini trunk here!
2014 Tralala here!
2014 Liz Lisa here!

That's all for my 2015 Fukubukuro posts.
I hope you liked seeing what I got. Let me know if you got any other brand's Fukubukuro - and if you liked their contents!

Thanks for reading!
Berri~
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ugh I love everything you got so much more than the contents in mine. It's probably because you did amazing job styling everything! Especially like the incorporation of the boots. I wish a few of my items were a little less...plain? or so neutral looking if that makes sense. Ah well, I'm jealous. You're cute :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy with my contents - I really lucked out with them XD. Yours were nice too though, they were just more beige and cohesive than mine. I better have done a good job styling them, it was so hot that day.... actually it's hot today but I'm not in knit wear today XD. Boots make everything look better lol. Naawww, you're a cutie patootie~

      Delete
  2. Nice six coats you got there lolol jk! I'm excited to get mine! Sucks that I'll be the last of us dayre girls who gets their fukubukuro cuz all your reveals are killing me LOL. I love everything that you got! I hope I get an off the shoulder knit like you and emi did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW RIGHT?!?! Could you imagine getting 6 coats? Shipping would kill your wallet. Lol. I can't wait to see what you get!! And who knows what you'll get all the contents seem so different. The off the shoulder knit is really nice - I hope you get one too~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got really nice things ;w; The size of the Coat seems to be okay ;o; Not too small.
    I'd trade the bomber jacket against it if I get it ;;
    The dress looks really nice on you ;; You and Emi really make the things look so much better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I did too. No, the coat seems fine to me personally, but of course, depends on how many layers you wear with it :3 If you get a bomber jacket or an OP (pants version) I will happily trade with you. ^.^
      Thank you I really like the dress :D Lol, if Liz Lisa ever wants Emi or me too model, I'm pretty sure we'd both be more than happy too ^.^

      Delete
  5. That coat is really cute on you! I really like the items you got much more than the items in my lp ToT I'm glad you like them~!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah I am so so jealous! The Liz Lisa one seems to be the best this year!

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig