Friday, January 23, 2015

Sapphire Breeze - Make Up Tutorial~

Hi! Hi!!


One of my lovely friends on Dayre asked me how I do my eye make up look so I decided to challenge myself and film a make up tutorial. 
This is my first time trying to film a make up tutorial and I think it's a decent first try. 
(I personally think it's a little rough around the edges but it's okay, I think the message and theory is still there - right?)

Link to the video is here!!

And here's all the products I used~
Jill Stuart in Sapphire Breeza
Shu Uemura Eyelash curler
Canmake Eyeshadow Base
Majorlica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
 
Duo Eyelash glue in clear
Dolly Wink Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel London Eye pencils in Sable Brown and White. 

I hope you'll check out my video and hopefully you enjoy it!

Tell me, if you guys do a bright colour on your eyes - which colour do you generally choose? 

Thanks for reading, 
Berri~


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I think you're brave to do a bright eyed look! It looks beautiful, I'm a wimp and I always go neutral no matter what. I don't even do the bright pops of colours for summer or anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I don't think that's real bravery XD Thank you though!! Aww, you should really try some bright colours, it's a fun way to change things up - you don't even need it to be summer, orange and burgundy and dark green all look really nice in autumn/winter!

      Delete
  2. Such nice pictures of all the product :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw really? You liked them :O? Thank youuuuu!

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig