Thursday, January 15, 2015

Project 10 Pan - Volume One

Hi! Hi!


I read Ceewhy's blog [here] and I decided to join in and do Project 10 pan as well.

If your new to Project 10 Pan it's basically, 10 products you want to hit pan on (ie. use up,).

I decided to go through with it because I have quite a few things, I've started using and never finished and I have a few double ups of products (like, too many concealers, way to many lip sticks etc,) so if I can get rid of items 10 at a time, that's pretty good. 

RULES

Ceewhy has her own rules but I decided they weren't for me, so I came up with my own.

- No new make up unless I've used up all of one type of make up (ie. used all my concealers, so I can buy a new one,)

-If something really isn't working for me/I really don't like it/It's gone off, I'm gonna throw it away regardless of if I finished it or not.

- Project 10 Pan doesn't finish until I use up all 10 items.

Reward

No reward for Volume One. Maybe next time. 

One to the products... 

Product One: 
Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche 


Biggest cheat product ever. I know. I just have had this product forever and there's maybe... 5 days worth of perfume in here and for some reason I'm avoiding using this perfume up.
Normally, I would just throw it away but it's Chanel so it was expensive so I might as well use it all up - right?

Repurchase? Nope. 

Product Two: 
Rimmel Perfect Match 2 in 1 concealer Highlighter



I think I bought this as a 'dupe' for the YSL concealer/Highlighter that is extremely popular but also really expensive. I don't think this is the concealer. I've had this while so I really want to finish it up. I'm not sure how much is left in this product so we'll see.

Repurchase: Nope. 

Product Three: 
DollyWink Cream Eyeshadow in Gold




 I bought this because it looked pretty but I don't really use cream eyeshadows so I think this was a bit of a waste to be honest. I don't think this is a bad product however though. 

Repurchase: Nope. 

Product Four: 
Canmake Cream Cheek in 09 Pinky Rose



I really like the canmake cream cheeks and this is no exception. Simply adding this to my 10 pan so I can use it up and then buy an other XD. This colour is no longer made however so I guess I'll have to get a different one. 

Repurchase: Yes but not this colour. 

Product Five: 
Benefit Erase Paste in 2 Medium 




I stopped using this because it's too dark for my skin (I think I used to be more tanned) so I really want to use this all up and be done with it.
By the way, this is a really nice undereye concealer and I've gone through countless pots of it.

Repurchase: Yes but not in this colour.

Product Six: 
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart



Not much left of this at all. I really like the Revlon Lip Butters (I've gone through a few actually,) and funnily enough my friend got me one of these for my birthday so I really want to finish this one up because I don't like doubles of make up (like lip sticks).

Repurchase: Nope (But I already have one? Does that count?)

Product Seven: 
Stila Lip Glaze in Raspberry

I decided to throw this into the mix because it's still new and I really like it. I'm not a fan of the application process however. (Twist and the product comes out of a brush is not for me,) The colour is really nice though - not too red and not too pink .

Repurchase: No because Stila is quite expensive in Australia and I think I can get something similar for cheaper.

Product Eight: 
NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in Strawberry Milk



I really don't reach for this but I do quite like this product. I think they're something everyone who likes make up has heard of, used or tried at least one colour. Add too the mix because I just want to use it up.

Repurchase: Maybe if I needed it for something in particular but I wouldn't rush out get it. 

Product Nine: 
Tony Moly Appletox
 

I actually reviewed this product [here] so for a more in depth review please go check that post. I just really want to use this up because I've had it for a while now and would like to finish it up. 

Repurchase: Maybe, I have another exfoliating product to use up first, so once I use this up I'll use the other one.  Which ever I like more in the end I'll repurchase so it could be this one (or the other). I'm not sure. 

Product Ten: 
Etude House Etoinette Crystal Shine Lip Stick in POR202


One of my favorite Lip Sticks. It's a lovely orange (that isn't too orange, if that makes any sense) and it's not drying. Not too matte, not too shiny - just a great everyday no fuss lip stick. Look at how much I have left. It's ridicidulous. 

Repurchase: Yes but it's discontinued. 

Andddd I can't count so I grabbed 11 items... 
 
Product Eleven: 
Jill Stuart Mix Blush in Strawberry Milk


 
Favorite Blush ever right here. Decided to throw this into my pile because I need to finish it up because I'm pretty close by the looks of it. If anyone wants a recommendation for blush or a Jill Stuart Product - I would recommend this one hands down. 

Repurchase: Absolutely but I want to finish up other blushes first before repurchasing this one. 


I'm going to keep these items in this bag so I remember to use them and know that I need to finish them all off. 
(Minus the Tony Moly which is in the bathroom,). 


Do you guys need to clear out your make up? What's on your list? 

Thank you for reading. 
Berri~

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lol 11. I think it's so interesting to see what make up you guys have! I would be doing this too but I think I only have like cleansers and stuff that I'm not using and they all have the same purpose so I can't use multiple a day lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't count. I can't. Yeah, I just really want to get rid of a lot of stuff that's either nearly done or only used a few times. Getting rid of stuff means I can buy more - right???

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your project 10 pan girl!! I believe in you! Maybe the p10p will help curb your spending since you'll be focusing in using up makeup instead of buying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL NOPE TRALALA X CRYSTAL. Bahahaha, but at least I can save by not buying more make up - right?

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig