Saturday, September 20, 2014

[Video] Thigh and Knee High Socks Video.




Hi! Hi!

I uploaded a new video to my channel. The topic was how I style Thigh High and Knee High socks. I have to admit I don't really wear knee highs but I do like thigh highs as an alternative to tights at night. I think since I wear them more at night, my outfits are much darker than I would wear daily. 

I'm still quite awkward posing in front of a camera. Lol. Pictures are so much easier.

Video is HERE!
 
 

Dress: Tralala
Socks: No idea*
Shoes: Tralala



Blouse: Tralala
Cardigan: Tralala
skirt: Tralala
Socks: H&M (I think?)
Shoes: Tralala 


Blouse: Tralala
Skirt: Yesstyle
Socks: H&M 
Shoes: Miss Shop Brand 



Dress: Tralala
Socks: Not Sure*
Shoes: Miss Shop Brand
 

Two-piece Dress: DreamV (Mary Rose label) 
Socks: Target 
Shoes: Liz Lisa
Floral Hair crown: Min Plume 

*Even though I'm not sure what brand these socks are from, I think they're from Myer as my mum bought them for me a while ago. 

Also, I didn't mention it in the video but if you feel uncomfortable with high or knee high socks, you can try wearing the tights with patterns on it so that they can look like you're wearing socks. 

Anyways, I hope you guys liked the video even though I don't think it's anything special or unique. If anyone has any requests or video ideas then they're more than welcome.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love wearing thigh high socks, my only problem with it is that it slides down sometimes when I walk. haha
    I definitely want to try wearing knee high socks sometimes.
    Thank you for the cute outfit ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, all the outfits are adorable! :3

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig