Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Liz Lisa Shoe Collection





Hi! Hi!



Today I uploaded my Liz Lisa Shoe Collection Video to Youtube.

I don't know if this was a good idea or what but I guess I'll find out.







Shoe Collection Blog post here but this needs to be updated at this stage. XD.

I'm not that great at updating the post. Sorry!



I
guess if you have any questions about the shoes in general, the blog
post would be the best place to comment since the shoes are all labeled
but the video I didn't think to put labels there so asking about one
specific pair would be harder.



Hmmm, I think that's all I have to say XD Sorry!

Hope you liked the video!

If you have any types of videos you would like me to try out I'll consider it as well! ^.^











Thanks all~ I hope you like it!!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Yay! Think how much longer the video would be if you included the Tralala and JE shoes lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg... way too long. And very black heavy wtf. Maybe one day I'll do it anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is gonna sound weird but you have really nice legs! They look like model's legs! How tall are you? Anyways every pair of shoe you have is so cute, especially the ones that white and very sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like 5'2 and a half. The half is very important actually. And thank you lol. It's hard to not have a cute pair of Liz Lisa shoes. The white sparkly pair are awesome - very comfy actually.

      Delete
  4. Wow so many pairs of shoes! *_* I love how each pairs of shoes are different from one another. I love Liz Lisa shoes, they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahaha, thank you! I love Liz Lisa shoes too. I think they're my favorite thing from Liz Lisa hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want more Liz Lisa Shoes... actually I want SOME I have none... @_@

    I love your collection!!

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig