Monday, August 11, 2014

Liz Lisa Haul

Hi! Hi!

I don't think I 've done a Liz Lisa haul for a while so I thought I'd do one. I recently bought a few things and I got some more interesting items (at a steal!) so I thought I'd share.

Some of the items are still available as well!

First item is this WEB LIMITED item. It's a dress that came out quite some time ago and I originally wanted it but I wasn't going to pay full price for it.

3780 YEN
(I swear this model on Liz Lisa must be really tall - every time I buy something and she's modeling it, it's significantly longer on me!)


I thought this would be a cute dress from Summer but the fabric is quite heavy and thick so it's much more suitable for Spring. I actually bought this because I thought it would be a great dress to layer things over (like knits and cardigans) but I like it on it's own as well. I really like it despite it being a bit of a shorter dress. It's lovely regardless not sure where I'll wear this because it feels a bit too special for everyday.

2700 YEN
I was never interested in this set but it was a steal when I bought it. I was really interested in the skirt because I didn't have any midi length skirts in my collection for Spring or Summer but I was never convinced they would suit me but since this is simply a long skirt (not midi) I was more comfortable with trying it. 
I actually wanted the blue but at the time I went to buy it - it was out of stock in that colour way. 
I really like that you can wear this set so many ways and I'm looking forward to mixing and matching these items with other things I have as well. 

2700 YEN
I have a few gripes about the skirt. First, it creases like crazy I didn't notice in the stock photo but it looks quite creased as well. 
Secondly, this skirt isn't lined so it feels a bit cheap. Since the length is longer I'm not too worried about it not being lined but something you should know as a potential buyer. 
This skirt is nice length actually. I really like it and it's perfect for pin up style.




1620 YEN
Again something I never looked at before. I really like these however. They're a good length on me (not too short) I really like the scollop edge and the bows which are just there for fashion sake and not to adjust the shorts in any way.
I was originally looking for denim shorts but I figured since these look like denim and I couldn't find any shorts that I liked that were denim I just bought these. I'm really glad I did though, I think I'll wear these quite a bit.



1620 YEN
I'm so glad I bought these because they're so so so comfy they're like chiffon fabric so they're light and comfy (they'd be good for traveling!) The navy is nice and I like the bows a lot. 
They almost look like a skirt on but they're shorts. 
Again something I can see myself wearing a lot!




That's everything I got! I think I got everything for this order. I really think I got everything for a good price luckily and I really got some cute things. Sorry there's not too many photos. I rushed and took the photos about half an hour before we went to dinner (Lighting was also terrible). I won't be trying that again lol.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post!
Did you see anything you liked?! Lol.
Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love everything, especially the skirt/top set! You look so cute in all the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I got the set for such a good price. Dunno what happened! Lol! And thank you! I literally only took two or three photos for each outfit so I'm glad it worked out :p

      Delete
  2. Everything you bought was such a steal! *o* I love all the outfits you bought~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Good prices!! And thank you!!

      Delete
  3. You got really cute pieces there! I like the dress and the skirt, it's a pity the skirt creases so easily because I've been wanting to get knee-length skirt from Liz Lisa and this one seemed nice.

    Nice poses, you look cute in the outfits. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The dress is really nice - I'm glad I got it.
      The skirt is really nice regardless I still like it. The creases aren't as obvious when you wear it if that helps in any way. I would suggest hanging it and not folding it and it'll be good.

      And thank you.

      Delete
  4. I love the last shorts! <3 so cute !

    http://evanonikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig