Sunday, March 30, 2014

Yesstyle haul // Sailor Moon Eyeliners + Liz Lisa Set

Hi! Hi!


I made a yesstyle haul a while ago... I think I did too much shopping this month... I saw these eyeliners on Yesstyle and I really wanted to try some of the eyeliners.
But of course, I'm over the top and got all of them!!
The eyeliners are made by the brand Creer Beaute - or that's what they're listed as on the site?
I really wanted to try the red eyeliner because... well... I've never seen a red eyeliner before! And I wanted the brown and the white as well because lately, I've been wearing brown eyeliner instead of black and I use a lot of white eyeliner anyways so I figured it's good to have. Ditto for the black.
Which in the end, I decided to get all of them because what's the point in not buying just one from the collection?
Justification point made I believe.
The Pencil Eyeliners - isn't the packaging lovely?!? The bows look hard drawn on the packet and it's really pretty.
I actually didn't take these out of the packet because I'm saving them for when I need them ^.^

If your interested - Kimdao has a video here


 I also got this brown mascara -here- like I said, I've been liking brown eye make up lately and I've been wanting a brown mascara to wear with brown eyelashes so I got this. Honestly, no idea why I chose this mascara over other brown mascaras because I've never heard of this brand (they sell nothing else by this brand on yesstyle either,) but something tells me I might have got this because it might have been the cheapest option? Or I'm really random.
Or both.
Last thing I purchased was a lip stick from Jill Stuart.
At the beginning of Spring Jill Stuart released their new collection called Thumbllina - I fell in love with a lot of the collection and I bought the bush a while back but I missed out on the lipsticks. (I'm not sure, Yesstyle got rid of them? Sold out? I'm not sure! but I didn't get them,) but at the time the stocked the eyeliners, they restocked this lip stick.
I really wanted at least one of the lipsticks from this collection simply because... I love the packaging so much.

 Plain and ordinary box - so I guess these lipsticks might be permanent?
 the colour they restocked at the time! 05 amaryllis poetry - all the lip sticks in this collection are named after flowers.
 The lipstick features a crystal flower on the top which you can open and has the Jill Stuart logo and a mirror! So handy! I was wondering how big the mirror could possibly be on the lipstick and it's decent for re applying your lipstick. Of course a compact would be better but it's nice that you don't have to have the compact with you at all times with this lipstick.

 The side packaging  and colour. I seems to have a lot of this pinkish red actually. I guess I must think it suits me. It looks really nice however - I think it would flatter a lot of complexions.


And some samples were included - ahaha, the kiehl's one is upside down. Sorry.
It's an eye cream.
And the other is a Giorgio Armani primer.
Question: When you guys get these samples - do you use them? I feel like I never use them unless I want to try the product - so I like to test them out before I commit. I now have a big box of samples like this and I never use them... I should really use them.
Anyways, that's everything I got with this order.

The same day I received this package, I got my Liz Lisa order.
I bought this wonderful set.
I ended up buying full price for them both.
Basically after the pink sold out for a second time, I decided when it restocked to buy it because I was actually really devastated I had missed it! I even started looking into shopping services because yeah... I wanted it. (I wanted a sale dammit!)
I decided to get the matching blouse because... I like it. And I felt a bit silly buying only one thing?
And I did want the blouse and white normally sells pretty quickly when Liz Lisa has a sale so I decided to buy it. (It's still available in both colours - pink and white - here)




I love the details on the blouse - so pretty!! I really like the transparent touches as well.


 Worn - front.


Back -

Front - without suspenders. I like the suspenders but wearing them for the photos reminds me why I dislike them. Kept sliding off my shoulders and it annoyed me.
The skirts a good length.
Emi said this skirt photographs lighter and didn't know why... yeah. I think it's the same with the pink there's a lot of pretty colours in this skirt that you can't see in the photos - like gold - amber and purple and a rich green which sort of blend away but in real life they're really there.
The blouse's sleeves aren't as transparent as I thought they'd be but that's okay. That doesn't bother me.
But... sadly, when I took the blouse off and went to hang it off - one of the flowers fell off TT_TT
Honestly, stuff like this doesn't bother me I can fix it easily firstly. And please don't let that put you off the blouse or Liz Lisa. This is the first time anything has ever fallen off anything Liz Lisa for me. One out of god know how many Liz Lisa items I've bought and that's not bad - right?
I'm really happy I bought these items - mostly the skirt. I think this skirt is in my top 3 skirts from Liz Lisa that I own - no regret buying this skirt even at full price.
Again, sorry this post is so delayed... up next will be more delayed posts. Ahaha.
No really.
Thanks for stopping by!!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Yayyyyy :) We really have to do a twinning post somehow haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... pretty much ^.^ Somehow... some way.

      Delete
  2. the Liz Lisa set you got is really cute. I have the same problem with suspenders.-. my shoulders are really slim and they keep sliding down. they are not detachable I guess? too bad one of the flowers of your blouse fell off..it can be fixed easily though. again very cute&suits you<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the suspenders are detachable! ^.^ But I like the suspenders! I want to wear them. :/ Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. The packaging really is adorable! I love shopping from Yesstyle, they have great things. ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's a good place to start looking for things because they just have so much stuff - and the free shipping is nice!

      Delete
  4. I have the same problem with suspenders as well. -.- Sometimes adjusting it isn't enough, it just keeps falling off my shoulders. .-. Anyway, great haul! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adjusted it and made the suspenders shorter but it really didn't help to much. I guess I'll just either have to wear the skirt on it's own or put up with it. Ahaha, thank you!!

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig