Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Liz Lisa hair accessory haul

Hi! Hi!

A while back Liz Lisa was doing an excellent sale in their outlet on selected accessories and since I'm such a accessory hoarder collector I decided to take advantage of this offer.
If I remember correctly, I paid roughly $10.00 for all these items (give or take) so I was content with the price of all the items.
I was pretty impressed with the selection overall as well, because Liz Lisa included a lot of items from past seasons that originally sold out or where no longer available in colours I desired so I never bought them - the must have gotten stock from the stores and put it online.
None the less- really happy I was able to get the ones I did. 
I think I like how this photo turned out actually ^.^ So I shall start with this photo.
Mwahahaha.
First thing - mint + apple green bow. I love this! So cute and comfy as well!
Sorry it's a bit high XD But you can see how big it is compared to my head. It's good size actually not to big not too small. (I was wondering what size it was on the store actually,)

I bought both because I thought they would be small bobby pin type things and then I envisioned my mum stealing them and never giving them back so I bought both but since they're not bobby pins I don't think I need to worry.
(My mum steals my hair things, yes, so that's why I bought so many Liz Lisa items so id she does I have others to wear,)
(And I can steal them back, of course but she's my mum and she bought me lots of things in the past so I just brush it off and don't worry about it :p)



You can see the size compared to my head. Again it's a nice size, in my opinion because then people can see it!
Liz Lisa released a new version of this this season (stripy!) and I just want to say;
These are heavy hair clips - very strudy and feel nice. I have worn these and they don't give me a headache or cause any discomfort at all so I would suggest the new ones to you.
But only on sale.
Liz Lisa accessories are expensive at full price...
AH! This set! Last Summer I was like... so I want it??! Can I buy it!? And I added it to my cart numerous times but I always felt the total was too much with these in it so I decided always removed them. I did this several times so I was like... Mine now. Finally. A year later.
And in pink!
Honestly, I don't know if I'll wear the earrings that often but the necklace is nice.
Actually I was anticipating a coral or deep pink not neon :/ Oh well.
Still cute.

Earrings - ah sorry, the light was bright. ^.^ Can you see the clear plastic heart? I had no idea how to show it off in photos... :/
And the necklace - I wore it quite low here but it's got a tie in the back so you can really wear it quite high if you like - or even lower if you want.

 Mirror earrings. I love sweet, dainty but sparkly jewelry best.
 Sorry making these so small. I have these in gold actually...
But I lost them - or I can't find them anywhere. So I bought the pink because I really missed the gold ones but I didn't want to buy gold again in case I find them. So complex. Lol.


I have these in pink and I love them so I bought white. For the size they are they are really comfy. Plus, they're really pretty!! They have a little bit of sparkle in the petal and they're just really pretty okay!?!?



Close ups of all the earrings.



Sorry, I actually got no good photos of me wearing these.... so I'm working with what I have :/ I took quite a few as well...
 I have to admit, I was excited for the earrings because when I first discovered Popteen these style earrings were so popular but I don't know if I like them that much in real life- the roses are beautiful however.
 The hair clip is lovely and I'm so happy I got it.

These I have to hide from my mum XD Ahaha. I love these though. So cute.


Just really pretty bobby pins. I didn't realize the top one is in bow shape. I'm so good at internet shopping. (That was sarcasm,)

 I actually have this in pink... but... sadly there is a rip in it. I'm not sure what caused it. I can still wear the pink but I'm not sure how much longer for... so I got the blue.

See the rip in the pink one?
Pink hair bow. You can actually slide this to the left or the right or in the middle and there's also wire in the bow so you can pose the bow how you like! Very clever. However, my bow was missing the little gold heart that all Liz Lisa accessories have...
It was missing as soon as I received it. A bit of a bummer but oh well, the bow still works.
 This hairband might be my favorite item from the haul because it's so pretty and I wasn't expecting it. Online it didn't show that it was sparkly! Subtle sparkles are my favorite.


I'm a bit worried the wire will get caught in my hair however... :/ But it's so pretty I'm willing to risk it!
 Last item!! A pretty and easy to wear hair bow. I like the colours, I think it'll be nice in Autumn and Winter because the grey is still appropriate - right??!?
Eh, okay! I got quite a lot of items! Luckily, it all came in a small box and shipping wasn't that bad because all the items are light - lol. That's one good thing about hauling mass accessories, there's no repocussions like massive boxes and expensive shipping.
Ahaha. Winning.
What item did you guys like best?!?
I hope I encouraged more people to buy accessories now! ^.^






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'd say that's a nice haul XD
    I saw that sale too and was soo tempted. I especially wanted that heart hair clip*-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw, you should have - we could have been twinsies!!! The prices were actually quite decent ^.^

      Delete
  2. Wow I can see why it took you awhile to make this post haha! So many great things <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, I took a lot of photos... most were crappish :/. And it took long because I'm lazy. Ahaha, I shouldn't admit that.

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig