Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 in a nutshell + plans for 2014~

Hi Hi!
I will admit, at first I wasn't going to do this post because.... well, I thought it was kinda lame but then I read Aimiya's and I decided to just do it. 
Overall, I had a really exciting 2013 and I can't complain, I was able to do many things I wanted to for a long time. 

In a nutshell;

- I bought my first car. (My baby)
- I went on on my first holiday in seven years and it was also my first holiday without my family (parents) and with a friend instead. 
- I traveled too; Singapore, Hawaii and Melbourne and caught 11 planes in total this year. O.O I think I went over board on the flying in 2013.
- I went to uni for one semester 
- It was a good anime year. (Free! was my favorite however,)
- Ditto for games. (Pokemon and Animal Crossing are my top two,)
- I went to two conventions and cosplayed for the first time ever at Supernova. 
- I made lots of wonderful new friends online. (You all know who you are and I love you all,) 

For 2014 I think I will try and travel less. lol. 
Here's my goals for 2014...

- I'm not going to 'uni' this year but a more specialized school and I'm really excited I aim to work very hard at it and I'm aiming to get an internship there as they offer it but only too  the top students. I aim to be a top student basically for the first time ever. Lol. 

- I want to save my money!! I spend so so so much in 2013 and I really want to cut back. Make small goals and stick to them! 
 - Save up for Japan 2015 (if that happens,)

- Blog more. I'd really like to work on my blog and post more often. I haven't really decided on a schedule or anything but I will work on more posts and sharing nice things with my readers. 

- Save up for a WiiU and buy Wind Waker HD. 

-  Watch anime more regularly instead of stop watching it and then spamming it over a few nights then stop then spam again a week later and actually finishing the 500000* series I started in 2013.
*Not the real amount of anime watched but close.

- Maybe go on one holiday. Maybe. I haven't decided yet. We'll see what happens.

- Keep in contact with people better by responding to my messages faster. 

- Spend less time on the internet doing 'nothing' and spend more time reading and drawing. I really neglected reading this year. 

- Draw more often and don't sweat the small stuff. If all I can do is one little doodle a day than I should be happy with that. Not everything I create will be a masterpiece. Also, share my stuff more and get feedback while not taking it personally. 

- Maintain my current work out/diet from 2013 and stop slacking off (which I did a lot towards the end on 2013,) I'm really happy with where I am and I aim to get better and stronger over 2014 basically. 
But not like, super muscular or anything, I just want to get better at running. 

- Do things 'faster' and stop leaving things for 'later'. 

- Take more outfit posts and share them. I'll try but I'm really bad at it. 

I think I could continue this list but I think I'll leave it here. 
I always try to do things that are 'do-able' and I think my list isn't that bad? The first one will be hard though. 
And I'm just gonna say thank you to all my lovely followers from 2013 and I hope you stick with me during 2014! I hope to blog much more and I hope you all will enjoy what I have planned. 
Hope to see you all soon. 
Byyyyeeee~

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Yay for owning your first car! :) That's definitely something I need to do this year. It would be nice to be able to drive around. And it sounds like you were severely overdue for a vacation! Glad you were able to take one. :) Good luck with your plans for this year!
    Happy New Year!

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It's really cool because I no longer need to make arrangements to be picked up/dropped off but cars are really expensive >.<. Yeah! I think I was too. Still think I over did it but oh well. And thank you, Michelle~ Same to you!

      Delete
  2. oh congrats on getting your first car! Everyone dreams of these moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.....But lately it's been costing me so much lololol. Sigh.

      Delete
  3. Ahh, I know what you mean with watching anime and watching like 15 episodes in one day, then finishing it off til later. I do that with games too >_<

    ceewhyy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's good~ I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!

      Delete
  4. I'm saving up for japan 2015 :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I hope you get to your goal!!

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig