Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Godmade - nuts×GODMake





Hi Hi!




A bit of a different post from me today since I don't normally 'share' things like this but I really liked this make up tutorial on youtube. 

I saw Godmake recommended to me as a suggested video but never clicked it then one day, Panda-Agenda shared it on her blog here and I checked it out!
The tutorials are quick and easy. I really enjoy them.
I just wanted to share this one video because I really like this look XD I think it's a little bit mature and a little bit sweet! It seems like the perfect combination between girly and grown up~

I think is more onee-gal though, but I really like the overall look! The eyes don't look crazy over-the-top. and the checks and lips are so pretty (does anyone know what blush she's using?/where I can get it?) 

I really want to start doing my make up more like this!! 
What do you think? 
Do you like it? 
Are you subscribed to Godmake? (YOU SHOULD!!) 

lol. Sorry for the crappy post. 
Bunny.Berri~

 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I loved this tutorial too!
    btw I went on their page, and they list all the products they use. The blush is the Canmake powder cheek in PW28. I actually found it on ichibankao
    http://www.ichibankao.com/Pages/canmake.aspx

    It's all the way at the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha! That'll teach me for not reading all the information!! Thanks for sharing where I can buy it Nony~ ^.^ I must have it!

      Delete
  2. I will definitely check this tutorial out! Thank you for sharing the link with us (^O^)n

    ~Rei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! thank you! I'm glad you liked it! I really liked it (obviously, that's why I shared it!)

      Delete
  3. I've never seen this girl before, her make-up is lovely, I agree with you it looks both mature and sweet at the same time.
    I really like this make-up style I think it would really suit you and your clothing! I defo think you should give it ago and I want to see the results... and more of your wardrobe because I love everything you have! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Bee! Your so kinda and sweet to me!!
      I really want to try it, I might make some times tomorrow and practice. My skins not the best right now but it never really is :/
      lol.
      Ahahaha, I must start doing more hauls maybe. Or maybe I should share more what I wear... I might do a Liz Lisa shoe review or something... ahhh, I don't know. I just don't want it too seem 'braggy' that's all. :/

      Delete
  4. I really like the makeup, both mature and sweet! c:

    Junniku.blogspot.com
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig