Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Versatile Blog Award.

Hi! Hi!!!!


I was nominated by the beautiful, Bee Apple, her blog is located here. Please go check out her blog if you haven't already because I think you would like her! she's very sweet~



Rules rules rules: 
  • If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award 
  • Thank the person who has given you this award. That's common courtesy 
  • Include a link to their blog. That's also common courtesy 
  • Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly 
  • Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award 
  • Finally, tell the person who has nominated you 7 things about yourself
Hhmmmm, seven facts about myself, what should I say?

Okay, here goes;

1. I detest scary and horror things. I hate being scared. I refuse to watch anything scary. I REFUSE. You can't make me!!

2. My favorite colour is pink. I also really like cute things!

3. I have never ever been able to choose a favorite pokemon. Ever. TT_TT I can't choose just one.

4. I really enjoy going to the arcade and playing the games with my friends on Saturday night! I really like the Spiderman Pinball and also I LOVE Mai Mai!! (There's also this fighting game there I like, but I can't remember the name!)

5. I hope in the future I will be able to travel a lot and see many things in the world.

6. Star wars is my favourite movie (s). I say movie because, I mean, you have to watch all of them at once right!?!? Right?!?! Or well, I do. ^.^ 
(And to this day, are still the only movies I own!)

7. I would actually describe myself as pretty nerdy and most people that do know me really well, probably will agree with me. Despite that, most people think I'm a girlie girl. I'm a nerd that likes wearing pink okay!?

15 blogs you gotta check;
JessicaDoll
Thegirlygamer
Panda-agenda
PeachMilkyTea
Babychocostars
Pika-steph
Lizzie
Jojo
Mydarlingrainbow
Aimiya
KimDao
Silver
Ninoshka  
Bubblipop
Berry
Phew, I think I'm done. Finally.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me for this! <3 I feel so happy!

    I loved reading all the little facts about you! XD It seems like we have quite a lot in common! (Other than the fact that I LOVE every thing to do with horror!) XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad it made you happy! And oh really, we should talk more about things we like then! But not scary things gah! I hate being scared. I'm such a scardy cat.

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig