Monday, May 20, 2013

Liz Lisa Summer 2013 Lucky Bag!

Hi! Hi! 




















Today I recieved the Liz Lisa summer lucky bag! I have never purchased a lucky pack before so I was really excited. 
I never really saw the appeal of lucky packs before but now I really like them! 
When I saw this online, I decided to get this. It was about 5000 yen. A bit more. So I thought it might be good value. 
Plus I thought this bag would make a nice beach bag ^.^ 
The one I have now is a little wornout and the side is ripped. I can still use it but I'm not sure for how much longer I can so when it dies I'll use this one! 


Here's the bag in real life~ 
Look just like the picture right!?
It's actually a really nice size. It's quite big but it's not too big. 
Also, sorry, I took all these photos on my iphone because I took these at night. Ahahaha.
I'm sure you can still see what you need too though. 
I also used the 'sweety' filter in camera360 to edit these. 
First item I pulled this out first! It's a cardigan/knit and it's really cute! I was happy to see this in the pack because I love cardigans and I actually have something similar already in a different colour so I'm happy I got this because I know I will wear this for sure~ 

I actually found this online; here. Incase you wanna look at it or buy it even.

Clearer picture. It's really cute right!?!? This was the only item in my bag that I could find on the site actually.
I love the lace on the pockets.



I was happy too see the price of this item is more than what the bag is valued at! ^.^ I feel like I got a good deal on this already!
So far, so good! 

On to the second item!


Second item I opened. This is super cute actually! There's a bow on the bust as well, I feel like you can't see it in the picture. 
I was a bit disappointed it's peplum but since I don't have a lot of Liz Lisa tops, I'm happy I have this. 
I think I might wear this with demin shorts... not too sure what else I can pair this with.


 This adorable skirt!! It's really light weight and has a cute belt in the same pattern so you can tie it up with! Super happy with all this item as well!!
I'll definetly be able to wear this a lot when the weather is warmer. XD


Final item in the bag!! A cute minty green hair band! I love this so much! It's so pretty and totally something I would have bought.


on the bow! So cute~ 

Okay so that's all I got in the bag! For me, it was really good value and I'm really happy I decided to get this! 
Hopefully you also enjoyed seeing what I got. 
Liz Lisa currently have another lucky pack, for Chambre a Coucher here. It's currently still available! And it's about 4000 yen and has four items + a bag! 
I love Chambre a Coucher so I'm tempted greatly. 

Anyways, hope you all liked this little post~ 
See you all later!


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. OMG! All so awesome! <3 I've been looking at the lucky packs for a while and debating on whether or not to get one~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally get one Berry Oh! They are really fun! It' like buying a present to yourself! That's the best way I can put it.

      Delete
  2. I love the top so much! I've wanted a lucky pack for so long now, especially the New Years but I'm too scared to buy it, that and I don't know how to... :((
    I always wish I could do it with a friend and purchase together.... but none of my friends know or familiar on how to :[ Do you use an agent? How do you find shipping ?
    Sooooo jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! The top is cute! I tried it on after uploading this post and it's cute on too!! Oh, and if you would like to know who to buy from Liz Lisa, I wrote a review here; http://lolita-next-door.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/how-to-order-from-liz-lisacom-review.html! Please check it out if you have time!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so cute as usual form Liz Lisa♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Yep!! Very cute! I wanna wear it all now... lol... I don't think it all goes though :/

      Delete
  5. That hair band is gorgeous, I love the mint colour and the lacey flowers :)

    http://kittiecosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Totally cute right!?!? The hair band is so cute but it's a bit tight... need to wear it to make it more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha very cute indeed

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cardigan, looks super comfy too bad the weather is too hot in sweden ( hoping for rain :3 ) =(

    Love your blog :)

    http://www.mjauki.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, is it hot in Sweden right now!? I like hot weather very much!! XD
      And thank you~

      Delete
  9. Omygosh! I love all the Liz Lisa stuff you have in the lucky bag!


    how about following each other?

    greetz, lenie
    strawberrysweetprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, thank you! I love it too!
      I followed you ob bloglovin' I hope that's okay!!

      Delete
  10. Ooooh!! ♥
    I'm so jealous, only 5000yen???
    You got so many cute things, I love them all!

    I've never bought a lucky bag, because I'm afraid I'll get something crappy, but you got really lucky! ^__^

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Lucky packs are a good price right?!?
      I was scared too but I decided to get it anyways! I think it was worth it in the end!

      Delete
    2. I suggest you buy a cheap lucky bag like 50 or 40 dollar one, because I bought the New Years bag that is over 100 dollars and it was sort of crappy, I ended up with mostly items I never wear and the coat that came with started coming apart after barely wearing it T-T this summer pack looks way better, so I suggest you get a lucky pack in spring or summer or fall but NOT the New Years one (as it comes out to be a rip off).

      Delete
    3. I've heard the quality isn't that good in the lucky packs at the end of the year. I decided to try this one anyways despite that. The cardigan I have already in beige, it's good quality! ^.^ That sucks about your jacket... :( I do like this lucky pack I got. I do recommend it too you next time!

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig