Friday, March 8, 2013

Sutewi Shopping service + Ma*rs Gets

Hi! Hi!

I just wanted to write a review of Sutewi's Shopping Service here today because it's a really awesome shopping service. 
(And warn/remind you all right this second I am terrible at reviews) 
All the info is on her blog, and I don't really want to repeat anything because, it's all quite brief and to the point on her blog and I don't really want to go repeating info or summarizing it incase I miss anything, so if you want any info... just check it out there. 

 I hope most people know about her but I will link her blog personal blog here just in case. 

My experiences with shopping services thus far are... zilch. 
I have never used one. 
Always been too afraid of dodgy people but I read Steffi's blog so I know she's a real person so I decided to give it a go! 

Lately, I've think a lot of people have been getting more and more into Ma*rs... or maybe I just noticed it more often... 

So, I decided to get a few things from the brand. 

Just to try! 



So I contacted Steffi on the 17th of Feb I believe, at night and I got a response pretty quickly, a few hours I think?!
Anyways,  I was told pretty quickly what about what was happening with the order, how long it would take and such. 
Steffi was really helpful too! She knew all the items I wanted and where to get them and stuff! 
And made sure she double checked all the colours were right etc. 
Which was really nice and helpful.

Steffi was really nice the whole way through, she let me know when she got everything and when was waiting on one thing to be posted she let me know. I was never unsure or left in the dark or anything! 

Also, the shipping time was really fast only three days! But I live in Australia so... yeah, if you live further away it will take longer. I assume.

It's nice to know your shopping with a reliable and honest person isn't it!? 
She let me know when it was posted and gave me a tracking number and I was very happy with the service. 
Anyways, I thought everything was reasonably priced for the service and I would be happy to use  Sutewi's Shopping Service again and of course to reccomend it to everyone! 

Okay, so just to recap;

PROS: 
-Fast response and friendly service
-Fast shopping time
-Quick Delivery
-Everything was packaged nicely. 
-Reasonbly priced. 

CONS:
-I suppose I should put something here... but... I really can't think of anything XD


 

Gets!


 front


 back

Got the rhinestone Ma*rs heart on it!




 Lol! Looks like I have a dimple on my back! :D Dimples are cute.
When I go out at night, sometimes I feel silly in Liz Lisa because it's so pastel so I wanted to get some darker things to wear at night and I am in love with this top. :3

I have mixed feelings towards this dress. It's really cute and I want to wear it... but it's really short. Like... in the back. :/ 



And she was even kind enough to send the shopping bags (*.*) and the book for this season!! How nice! I love the little Ma*rs bag so nice! 
 Also got Ma*rs tights but.... I don't want to take them out of the pack just yet! Lol. 
I look foreward to wearing them!

 
Okay, so are you all going to go check out it out NOW!?! 
(The answer should be yes!

Okay... I promise never to do a review ever again. 
Bai!
Bunny.Berri   

 
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. aaah the ma*rs tops are so beautiful and suit you so well! I really want them too now TwT especially the black one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can only get one get the pink one its super comfy!! And yeah I love the black one its very 'wow' in person too and thank you so much!! I was worried they would be too sexy for me~

      Delete
  2. Those are all so pretty! I pretty much want every single one of them! Especially the black one. That really does look perfect for a night out. But I know what you mean, whenever I wear light/pastel colors out at night, I feel very odd. That black top is too perfect though!

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Yeah the black top is really nice in person too. And hopefully I get too wear it soon too!!

      Delete
  3. cool! all your new tops are cute and lovely! :))
    anyway, i have an on-going international giveaway on my blog! i hope you can check it out and join if you haven't yet because I would love you to win! http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2013/03/thboxes-x-raellarina-giveaway.html

    xoxo,
    Rae ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your black top!
    I think I might use this shopping service next time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Yes! Please do!! :D It's awesome!! And yay! Black top is popular :D

      Delete
  6. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I gave you the Liebster Award :)
    http://girly-gamer.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! Thank you! I went and did it now!

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig