Sunday, March 17, 2013

Liebster Award

Hi! Hi! 

I was lucky enough to be tagged by the wonderful, Michelle, so thank you!! 



 • The Rules: 1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer 3. Choose eleven people that have under 200 followers and link them in your post. 4. Go to their page and tell them. 5. Remember no tag backs!

Fact Number One: I freaking love cartoons. This is why I have a degree in Animation but sadly, there's not much work where I live. I want to move to America (or anywhere that will take me really) to try and get work but I'm scared TT_TT.

Fact Number Two: Another dream of mine is to travel to Japan during the Cherry Blossom season. I love Sakura and the whole festival just seems so magical and wonderful. I would love to go to Japan in general though!

Fact Number Three: My blog user name is actually one of my old tumblrs. I used to have three, MissBaci, MiniBaci and Lolita-next-door. And one day, I decided I hated what MissBaci had become on tumblr, and I really liked Lolita-next-door and thus that's how my blogspot got it's name. But don't ask me where Lolita next door came from. I don't even know.

Fact Number Four: If I like a certain peice of clothing or shoes or accessory; I will buy it in every colour. I'm not sure why I do this though.

Fact Number Five: I have never dyed my hair. Ever. But I did have streaks in the 90s when they were cool but I started to grow them out when I was in highschool. But I sometimes consider dying my hair a milk tea colour... :/ But I'm sure I'm commited to the idea. 

Fact Number Six: I rarely see things through to the end, even as a kid I was unable to finish hobbies or keep them up, I'm not sure why, I just.. get bored I guess :/

Fact Number Seven: Maybe you all already know this; but I love anime and manga but right now, my favorite manga is Naruto! I love love love it. I have been following since it first aired in Australia and am still following it now. I anxiously wait for each new chapter to be released and sit there in silence and read it online to make sure I don't miss anything.

Fact Number Eight: A few things I do not like; Broccoli, people that are always late all the time FOR NO REASON!, chewing gum/bubble gum and people that take their anger out on other people unnessacarily. 

Fact Number Nine: My favorite Bands right now are The Killers and The Cat Empire (possibly forever), which is a really weird combination, I know (The Killers are Rock and The Cat Empire are Jazz/SKA) And my favorite Song AND album from The Killer's is Sam's Town. ^.^ I like other music too though! 

Fact Number Ten: I just ate some sorbet...

Fact Number Eleven: I am just really happy this whole thing is over. This is really hard coming up with facts and things... and I don't even know how I did it and I'm not telling anyone how long it took me and how many 'facts' I really wrote because it's actually embarassing and I'm rambling and being awkward and this is how I talk in real life. Oh hey! A new fact! Sweet.


The Girly Gamer's Questions:
1.
Which super villain from comic books is your favorite? Why? 

 From Comics... Really?! Okay, Slade from Teen Titans. Maybe... That 'scientist' whose name I can't remember was kinda creepy too... 

2. Would you rather visit Narnia, Hogwarts, Panem, or Middle Earth? Why? 
Hogwarts... because it's Harry Potter and the others are not.

3. If you could only use one specific beauty product for the rest of your life, which would it be? Hhhmmm maybe lip balm. But I'm kinda an all or nothing type of gal. It's either all the makeup or none of the make up. 

4. Which would you rather wear through the warm days of spring: Spring dresses or shorts? Dress. Dress. Dress. 


5. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be?

Naruto? Can I pick an anime character? I totally picked an anime character. 

6. Which Fairy Tale do you wish you could jump into the pages of? 

 Urgh, I dunno. None most likely. I feel like a weirdo, I have no affinity to any fairytales. Oh wait... I'd totally go to Never Land. Is that a fairy tale!? I don't think so.

7. Do you like video games? If yes, name the best video game character of all time. Yes, I do like video games but I suck at them and never finish them and I like Link from Legend of Zelda because he just seems like a really nice guy okay!?!

8. What is your favorite hobby? How did you get started doing it?  

Drawings and how did I start!? Oh, easy, back in primary school. I used too draw all over my work all the time. But I try to draw something every day. (One thing I did not give up on!)

 Free drawing for you all! It's a cute Hime!

9. What is your favorite (not most convenient/affordable) way of traveling long distances? (Car, train, airplane, etc.) 

Plane because it's the fastest. 

10. What's a personal goal you have that you want to see accomplished in the next five years? 


I want to be happy and healthy. I would like to have my own place to live, either renting with a friend or have my own place, I would also like a car. 
I will be an animator either at a studio or doing it on the side as a freelancer. 
I would also like to travel more in my life. Like I said, I would like to travel to Japan but I would also like to go to either Europe or America. 
I'd also like to be in a relationship.  

11. How exactly are you feeling today?


 Happy! 

My Questions; 
1. What's a trait you admire in yourself the most?!
2. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?! 
3. What sort of vacation do you like, eg. Beach, shopping, exploring, eating etc.?!
4. Can you take a picture of something really sentimental to you?! What is it and why is it so special!? 
5. favorite Flower?!
6. So... How's you day been so far?! Any plans for the rest of the week?
7. Any secret talents?! 
8. Last book you read? 
9. What's your favorite childhood memory!?
10. What's a trait in yourself that you dislike the most?! 
11. You're just about to have a veiwing marathon of your favorite series. What is it!?    

TAG! Your IT!
JessicaDoll
Popteen 
BerryOh  
OnedayinParadise
RoseinWonderland 
Queserasera 
SilverStarr 
EmixLea
SpanishAgeha
And I can't think of anyone else to tag/the other blogs I wanted to include have already been tagged or have more than 200 followers... Sigh. If you want to do it, I tag you! 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thanks for the tag!! I will definitely enjoy writing this ehe! Although the facts will be hard >_<
    I am also obsessed with anime recently *-* I've been watching Madoka and rewatching Sailor Moon (so nostalgic!).. trust me to like some magical girl stuff ehe ^^
    I would love to travel too! Especially to Japan ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the facts were zomg so hard! And I love Madoka - you'll love it! I promise! and sailor Moon is amazing. I can't wait for the reboot!

      Delete
  2. Great post!!
    Love it!
    Would you like follow each other?
    Let me know.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lol, I'm not interested in follow for follow, but if you wanna follow me you can. ;p

      Delete
  3. I've only ever seen one episode of Naruto! I was watching it one day with my cousin and they were showing a bunch of flashbacks from previous seasons for some reason, and my cousin was just like 'that blonde guy and the black haired guy seem kind of gay for each other.'

    And I told him that I was like 99% sure they weren't. And then in the very next flashback it had them kissing. I was just like 'Hm. Well then.'

    Of course, my friend explain to me about that scene later on. It was pretty funny! :)

    Also, Link is awesome.

    And I love your drawing! Super cute! :)

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Episode Two then!! Actually I prefer Shippouden to regular Naruto minus all the flashbacks... they do that a lot because the manga is released slower than the series! ^.^ And wah! Why does everyone thing Naruto and Sasuke are gay!? Like... can't they just be bad asses and fight and live thier dreams without thier sexual orientation being questioned!? Awww, and thank you~

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig