Thursday, March 28, 2013

A quick post + Chubby

Hi! Hi! 
Just a quick post before I leave the country ~ Lol. 
XD
Today is finally the day - or night where I leave and I'm really not looking foreward to the flight much at all. 
It's at with midnight - with Jetstar (Not my idea to fly w/ Jetstar dw,) but yeah, I've heard 'meh' things.
Hopefully there is no screaming kids... *fingers crossed* 
Do you know, the last time I flew, it was seven - SEVEN years ago... doesn't feel like it was that long ago to be honest. 

I feel bad, my suitcase feels like its really full but I really feel like I packed the bare minimum I can bring... Sigh. 

I packed quite a few 'mini' and travel sized things, so hopefully, I will finish them off and have more room for things. Kyah

Anyways, this was just a quick post... 

Oh, the other day at work - there was this woman that works there.... 
Right!? 
And she saw me, and was like... 
"I know who you are, your mum is (dah dah dah) we used to work together in (blah blah blah) I met you when you were in younger - like in high school, you used to be chubby, you know your skinny now... but you used to be chubby, am I right?" 
And I was like.... 
O.O
 BITCH! 
How rude!?
AND I WAS NEVER CHUBBY! 
Omg. No
Never. 
I did weigh more than I do now, yes, that's true but I would never in my life describe myself as chubby. Ever. 
WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!? 
But later I told my mum about her and what she said and she was like... YOU WERE NEVER CHUBBY! And then she told me she hated that woman and she was so happy she was gone from her area and she was a very vendictive and catty woman. 
And she was probably just jealous
I dunno of what though. 
Humph. 
I'm not chubby. 
Anyways, I'm going on a lovely holiday with my friend and I will have a wonderful time and SHE IS NOT. 

  
Okay... 
well... that's all I gots to say... 
Hope you all have a nice Easter Break and spend time with your families and friends and eat well. 
BAI!   
     



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Lol :D People just love being rude to others :D! I have been heavier than now as well and some people refer to that as "chubby", actually they just love to memorize how chubby I was, altho I was not even in the upper numbers of the normal BMI :D
    xo,L
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehhh.... I think people remember things worse than it actually was. I dunno why though...

      Delete
  2. omg that's so rude ;o
    oh well at least she said you're not chubby now hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha, I would have been really angry if she said I was chubby now! I would go tell everyone and get them angry at her. Kekekeke.

      Delete
  3. Hi Bunny Berry ^^
    Have a lovely holiday ^^


    恵美より ♥
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How rude of that lady.

    Even if you were chubby back then, those are things you shouldn't say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^.^ I'm glad you agree! Nyah! So mean...

      Delete
  5. Ohh I hate people like that :( I would be just as angry as you :'D
    Actually I don't even understand why she asked you this. Why would it matter if you were chubby or not? Her question was really rude and offensive.
    Have a nice trip though ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't understand people who think it's appropriate to comment on someone's weight! It's none of their business!

    Even if you were chubby then, and she was saying it in a 'Oh, you lost so much weight and did so well' kind of way, there are something you should never say to a lady!

    How insensitive!

    Done ranting now!
    (I get called fat often, can you tell? XD )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, to be honest, I think there's two kinds of ways to talk about weight, but it's a very very delicate subject, yes and I think she was a bit too blunt about it too. After I posted this, my mum thinks she got me confused with another girl with the same name as me but... you see. BUT STILL! Not nice, I tots agree. And why would anyone call you fat? Your not. Just because your not the smallest size available doesn't mean your fat. There. I said it.

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig