Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Liz Lisa haul + other things


Hi! Hi!

Do you all like my new background?? Personally I think it's much better than boring plain white.
I think it's nice anyway :P

if you like it you can use it here as well; http://s-smile.deviantart.com/#/d5qtsva

It's been really hot here lately - and I mean hot! It's not very pleasant but today is much cooler than the last few days which is really nice.



I bought a few things on Liz Lisa again, so I will share with you what I got ^.^ I will stop spending now as I have to start saving money for a few things;

- Waicon is the 2nd of Feb
- My trip in March
(Note: I want to save for a Samantha Thavasa bag as well.)
- COMICON! First year in Perth! I can't wait.
- SuperNova but to be honest that's much later in the year...
- Possibly other trip which I won't mention because it's not booked and I won't jinx myself.
- Possibly the WiiU when there's a good game released on it (waiting for super smash brothers or a new Mario game)
- POKEMON! October!
- Other games.

k. Can keep adding but I will stop now...

A lot of things will be taking my money this year TT_TT but I will save well and I can manage I think.
I will try to be cheaper when meeting my friends and spend less recreationally. (Although this doesn't mean I won't see my friends - I will just go get desert and go for a walk with them instead of say, shopping or sharing meals instead of having a whole one to myself!)



I will now show my haul...
I bought some winter things, even though I just said it was hot. (LOL!)
That's okay though, I'm used to buying out of season anyways, and since I don't cut the tag off until I wear the item, it still feels 'new' too me.


 
This winter dress. Normally in winter I wear jeans only so it'll be fun to have a dress I can wear! I can wear this with white tights but I'm hoping I can find other colours to wear with this too - I think baby pink would look nice.



I think it looks exactly the same as the picture! :D It's very warm and it's so swishy and twirly. :P Yes. I made up words.
And the back of the dress! Comes with an attachable bow.
Buttons down the front of the dress and cute little lace panels. 

Button. It's very cute. 
Lace detail on the sleeve. It's not too much either.


I kinda feel in love with this online. XD It's so princessy and cute! I dunno how to wear it though but it'll be cute for a birthday or a celebration right?!

I know I said I was gonna wear this maybe on Saturday but I didn't end up wearing it. I decided it would have been too dressy - I was right. 

Back
Details.

And finally these! They are pretty, right!? They weren't very popular on the website though -_-'
I think these are a cute pair of night time shoes! (I would never wear these during the day, okay!?)
So I now have a day and a night pair of shoes from Liz Lisa and I think that's enough, I have quite a few shoes now so I need to clean them out.



I can't remember how much I got these for, but I got them on sale, but not the sale that's on now? But yeah, the platform is really high and the heels are thick. I feel really stable in these as well, the grips on these are amazing by the way, I don't feel like I can slip in these at all! (same with the other Liz Lisa heels I have!)
I think I want to do a Liz Lisa shoe post, because when I went looking for one, I couldn't find one...

But yes... that is everything I got. Quite a lot I think...



On the 6th my friends and I went out to dinner, one of my friends just got back from holiday and we all wanted to see her... but too be perfectly honest, it was a bad idea. It was just so hot! It made the night very unpleasant but the food was really good - we went to Is Don Burri which is really delicious and quite affordable too! If you live in Perth or ever come visit (Hi!) I recommend eating here as it's really good!
Takoyaki! My friend and I shared this - so yummy! I love Takoyaki but probably because I love octopus.

Yuzuade! I had never had this before but they made it fresh and it was delicious and refreshing. It tasted like... sour lemonade? A bit!? Still I really liked it! If you get the chance to try it, you should!


And dinner! Miso Chicken Don Burri with Egg and salad on the side. It was so yummy but very filling I didn't finish it but I wish I had! They even put fresh seaweed in the salad and it was delicious! I had never had it before!

Okay!!
I think that will be all for this very long, very rambly post... I talk too much, huh!?
Baiiiiiiii!
Berri

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. As if it is hot where you are! Where I am, it is supposed to be -15 degrees Celsius tomorrow )(゜´Д`゜)
    All the things you got are so cute! As always ha ha. I think it would be easy to buy out the whole of the store (●♡∀♡)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean 'as if' huh!? It's Sunny in Australia :) It's been a week long heat wave here! Up too 40 degrees here! I would totally buy the whole store even though I don't like everything all the time but that's okay I can live with that!

      Delete
  2. I love your purchases. Especially the shoes I liked them since I saw them on the website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really comfy! You should get them now! They are a good price- and I think they look good in winter and summer too!

      Delete
  3. Lovely!
    Nice blog you have dear ♥
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like ♥
    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. no doubt you a liz-lisaholic hehe! i've read all your posts and mostly are about Liz Lisa.. I'm starting to like it,, Especially the shoes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I probably am a Liz Lisa addict :/ Lol. I just really like the stuff! I think these shoes are slowly getting popular too! I've seen a few people blog about them now!

      Delete
  5. Hello Bunny Berri, are the plaform pink shoes still available? If they are, might I have the price, the size, and shipping to the US,please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uuuhhh, which shoes?!? Lol ^.^ Do you meant the glittery ones? I don't think so but always check the sale section of Liz Lisa they some times sneak in old stock and if it's there, it'll be like one left or something... And for shipping, when I use tenso it's about 50AUD for me, but I never JUST buy the shoes... :D If you just bought shoes it might be less. And I always buy shoes from Liz Lisa in the L size!!

      Delete
  6. Oh I'm sorry, I thought you sell your glittery shoes because you were saying "I have quite a few shoes now so I need to clean them out." I was mistaken ^^" By the way, if by chance you don't want the shoes, could you sell them to me?! I'm not really tall so I'm looking for shoes which have high heels. Thank you for your reply <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay!! ^.^ If I ever sell these ones, I will let you know! Actually, I am selling some Liz Lisa wedges on on ebay account that I bought in the wrong size :O I'm not sure if they are what you are looking for but if you like; here is the listing! Check it out here; http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271293756145 I had another pair for sale once but they sold as well, so if I ever sell, it goes straight to ebay!! :D Hope that helps you! (Any questions regarding items should be sent to my ebay account!!)

      Delete
    2. I added you, I decided not to publish your answer because of personal details - I hope you don't take offense to that! :D I hope because of that... you see this response though.....

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig