Saturday, October 13, 2012

Eyelash Review: Jealousness.

Hi! Hi!

Today I would like to review these eyelashes from PrettyandCute!

How cute is this packaging?!? It's so pink and girly!

These eyelashes are great value in my opinion because there's eight pairs in here! This is good news if you like the lashes...
Slightly bad news if you don't like them!
These cost $12.50USD a packet so it works out to $1.50 each.
So I think that's fairly reasonable.
I know you can buy cheaper eyelashes on ebay for even less than that but I like branded things most of the time... XD
(Not that there's anything wrong with Ebay)


Close ups!

These lashes look dramatic in the packet but are really quite lengthening in real life! I find these lashes really comfortable as well! I wore them for about 8 hours and I felt fine. Sometimes I find poorly made lashes don't last that long or they are uncomfortable and sometimes even heavy on the eyes. These are perfect.
Completely worth it in my opinion and I think I'll be buying more from in brand in future when I finish off some more lashes, seriously guys, I have so many now... -_-'
Only there is one downside, in real life I swear these don't look 'glossy' but...
in pictures and under flash they appear almost like wire even....
see?
SEE??????
But yeah, in real life not so bad...
Okay!
That's all!!!
Bye guyssss!
Bunny.Berri


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The lashes look really nice. Gotta love the cute packaging ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should've taken another picture with your eye open. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... Good point... -_-' Bahahaha! I'll remember for next time!!

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig