Thursday, August 9, 2012

Yestyle haul~

I went and made another Yesstyle order XD
I seriously purchase from this site more than any other site! I'm not paid to say that either.

This time, I got sucked into Beauty and accessories the most, even though there were a few really cute clothes I wanted but oh well.

Canmake Candy Wrap Lip in Peach Shower - link! Omg, I love love love Canmake Candy Wrap Lip Glosses, they are amazing. They do not dry out my lips they are shiny and opaque but they do smell very plastic-y which is the only downside, I had the pink one but it's running out now, so I got this one to replace it!

Clair Beauty Big Happie Hair - link! No surprise since I already gushes about this brand but yep, I got this bump. I hate hate hate teasing my hair, and yesstyle had a promo, if you bought two things from some brands you would get a free gift since I already had something from the other brand I found this! Perfect!

"Cat Ear" Hair Band - link! Oh how cute is this!? I think some people will think this is childish but I think that it's pearl and not actually 'ears' makes it more grown up. So cute! Can not wait to wear this! This was the other thing I purchased to get the free gift!

Jill Stuart Summer Travel Kit 2012 - limited edition - link! I don't even know why I bought this. I think this was an impulse buy, a very expensive one. I once bought the Jill Stuart Valentine's Day set. And I really liked it so I guess that's what made me what this one!? I don't know what body jelly or body protector is so that'll be fun I guess XD I really like the bag though - It's suppose to be a beach bag, and a spa bag so I hope it's good quality and nice.

Jill Stuart Patisserie Collection Sugar Glitter Eyes in 02 Vanilla Sugar- link! I guess Jill Stuart has a new collection? I love glittery eyes so I'm looking forward to trying this.

  Jill Stuart Patisserie Collection Custard Lip Pot in 02 Apple Custard - Link! I must like 02 from this collection -_-' Just realized now! But how cute does this look?! I hope it smells yummy!


Yesstyle also has a free make up bag when you spend over $69 so I got quite a few free gifts with this order which is awesome! As you can see I went new collection Jill Stuart mad XD

Bunny.Berri

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig