Monday, August 13, 2012

Nothing much~

I'm really trying to make a post at least every other day of the week!
But right now, I have nothing to really blog about sadly...

Oh wait...

Today I made an order with Liz Lisa.

Online!
I'm a little worried because obviously it's coming from Japan and since I needed to make a Japanese address and I hope everything goes alright and it arrives soon!

I bought Spring items so it's got time to get here! I was actually gonna buy the dress as a fake, but I decided to order it from the site and see if it works alright.

If it does, I will post a tutorial on how to order with the site, so hopefully we can all enjoy Liz Lisa like I know so many people do!

But if you want to do it on your own, you can, just follow the instructions, of course!

^.^

So I am going to go back to cleaning my room, not fun!
Hope you all are having a great day!

Bunny.Berri
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Good luck with your order. I can't wait to see what you ordered. I'm guessing you bought from the Autumn collection? (Spring for you.) Seems like brown is a big colour this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! I bought something from Summer 2012! Wtf. It was on sale so yeah... ^.^ I can't wait for it too arrive! I was looking at the autumn collection for a while, but I like pink more than brown. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig