Saturday, August 11, 2012

Lioele Sun Shake Lotion Review

Hi! Hi!

I'm not too sure what I'm gonna write about tonight, I just figured I would start typing and see where my mind takes me...
Oh I know!

I want to review this product!

I will have to get better at taking photos ~ patience right?!
I'm sure we're all aware of just how damaging the sun can be to our skin by now, I don't think I need to warn you all about this.

But I will tell you what drew me to this sun screen, it was PrettyandCute's store owner Janie stating it lightened her freckles! I have freckles and let me tell you, I HATE them. I have never been drawn to whitening before though, but since she said it worked, and since, I figured even if it doesn't, at least I'll have good sun screen in the mean time, right?! Well, I actually think this worked while my freckles haven't disappeared they have faded, especially on my right cheek, one day, I realized I could see significantly less.
Fantastic!

Enough about the whitening though.
This sun screen is really light, perfect to wear under make up as it's not  heavy or even oily! Not even a bit shiny, I tell you. (Although, I do have 'dry' skin) but it's also fun to shake as well!

It's got a fragrance, if you are sensitive to fragrance then be cautious but I find this really light and it doesn't bother me at all.

Um... what else can I say about this!?

Oh, it has really cute packaging as well.

The only downside is I think it's a little pricey, not super expensive mind you, but with shipping it can cost a bit, but nothing I'm unhappy with.
Link to Lioele Sun Shake Lotion 

Anyways, thanks to anyone that read this, hopefully with practice I can get better at reviews!?

Yippie!

Bunny.Berri
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Just went and bought this. I've been looking for a really high SPF but non tacky and oily to wear under makeup. The whitening is a bonus, as I have freckles/dark spots under one of my eyes. Oil free BB creams are usually what I use as sun screen, but the ones available here are always too dark for me and foundation only has 10-15 SPF. Plus I got a free sample of the Skin79 Orange BB. I know korean BB's are usually light. I hope this one is. Thanks for the recommend, keep reviewing, it was very informative. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you! Yeah, I think you'll like the sunscreen if you like non-sticky sunscreens! ^.^ Oh wow, if you like light BB creams, try looking at Tony Moly I think I used one AGES ago, I don't know if they make it... It was black and white, and it was pretty light in colour, so try Tony Moly!!

    ReplyDelete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig